Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are there really air vents under the front seats in the Model 3 Highland?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got these covers for the back seat air vents (Amazon.com), but I don't think these really go with the Highland. For one thing, I don't think the air comes out of that vent in the floor. It comes out of vents below the rear touchscreen. For another thing, the "vent" under the driver's seat is entirely covered over by the carpeting (not the removable mat, but the flooring). Any ideas from anyone here? Thank you.

From my 24 M3P

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20240625-170138.jpg
    VideoCapture_20240625-170138.jpg
    581.1 KB · Views: 3
From my 24 M3P
Thanks! I see the "vents" in my car, under each of the front seats, but (a) the vent covers don't seem to fit (even though they're advertised for the Highland) and (b) does air actually come out of those? It doesn't seem to with the A/C on in the back. The first picture below is under the passenger seat. The vent cover is just sort of sitting there -- not clicked in. The second picture is under the driver's seat. It looks a lot different from yours. Mine is an AWD. These pics are from the back seat. Is yours from the front? Maybe it's just the angle. I may just chuck these things. They don't fit.

Attachments

• IMG_1306.jpeg
    IMG_1306.jpeg
    608.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1308.jpeg
    IMG_1308.jpeg
    448.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Thanks! I see the "vents" in my car, under each of the front seats, but (a) the vent covers don't seem to fit (even though they're advertised for the Highland) and (b) does air actually come out of those? It doesn't seem to with the A/C on in the back. The first picture below is under the passenger seat. The vent cover is just sort of sitting there -- not clicked in. The second picture is under the driver's seat. It looks a lot different from yours. Mine is an AWD. These pics are from the back seat. Is yours from the front? Maybe it's just the angle. I may just chuck these things. They don't fit.
The US build Highland has 'old' vents - the one listed for 2023 will fit it. I got the same covers as you and threw them away, contacted the manufacturer (Yeslak) but they blew me off. I got the velcro ones from Amazon, they're perfect: Amazon.com

The US build Highland has 'old' vents - the one listed for 2023 will fit it. I got the same covers as you and threw them away, contacted the manufacturer (Yeslak) but they blew me off. I got the velcro ones from Amazon, they're perfect: Amazon.com
Ah, thanks. I’ll get those if I can’t get Taptes to help. (I actually bought the Taptes ones, not the ones I put in the original post, but they’re identical.)

Last edited: