Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Areal After Market Spoiler

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you have a link to the one you ordered? Can you post pics?
Sorry - I was referring to the one mentioned by the OP
@Cmer : I heard back from the people at the link you gave and they're quoting $118 USD (not $80) plus $66 shipping to Canada. Doesn't seem that much better than some of the aliexpress or amazon deals I've seen -- did you actually get it for just $80?

Reactions: 1tsla
This is the one I got, but there are others on Amazon that look identical for a bit cheaper....mine came with 3m tape pre-installed, some extra 3m tape, and some goop to put on the car first....dont use the goop, it seeps out for months after when it rains. Just clean the trunk with isopro alchohol before installing, and use some of the extra tape (especially on the ends) to make it extra secure. Use painters tape to mark off the corners on the car first so you get it on the exact spot you want on the first shot. Looks identical to Tesla $1500 spoiler.
https://www.amazon.com/JCSPORTLINE-...&qid=1477594915&sr=8-1&keywords=tesla+spoiler

How many pounds of downforce can 3m tape manage?

Don't know about this one, but mine from Evannex using 3M tape is ON. I don't know how many pounds, but put it this way, I'm going to have to saw it off with fishing line when I turn the car in... It will not come off no matter how hard you pull (assuming it was applied correctly). :)