Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arnold Schwarzenegger Sent Greta Thunberg an Electric Car (Model 3)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since the solution to whatever such impending doom is always "give us more money" and since those who proclaim such doom ask of you to behave as they say, not as they do, then yes, it's just yet another conspiracy.
So I guess we should remove all the guard rails, barriers, railroad crossing gates, seat belts, fire departments, etc...? They all cost money and someone basically went through exact same reasoning you just described. And someone made money off of all those things. I've seen VERY FEW systems that have improved in quality without some spending up front. Someone is making making money off your insurance payments too, but would you go without?

about politics and forums

I think it's fair to say everyone believes the person disagreeing with them is an idiot, at least on the internet. The chances of changing anyone's mind on the internet is very small, after you have made your point of view you would be better served shutting up. I wish it was as simple as telling them where to go or how they are wrong.

about politics and forums

I think it's fair to say everyone believes the person disagreeing with them is an idiot, at least on the internet. The chances of changing anyone's mind on the internet is very small, after you have made your point of view you would be better served shutting up. I wish it was as simple as telling them where to go or how they are wrong.
That's for sure. What is disconcerting is that people meeting face to face to solve problems or even going to vote to solve problems seems to be getting rarer and rarer. There seems to be a severe participation problem.

Since the solution to whatever such impending doom is always "give us more money" and since those who proclaim such doom ask of you to behave as they say, not as they do, then yes, it's just yet another conspiracy.

Oh, yes, that's the solution--look for any chinks the armor of the messenger rather than reviewing your contribution to the problem.

Have you ever seen this website? It's a great place to study why you might partake of logical fallacies rather than address the content:

Your logical fallacy is no true scotsman

In other words, stop attacking the messenger for a message you don't like, capiche?

"Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance."

W. Clement Stone

Oh, yes, that's the solution--look for any chinks the armor of the messenger rather than reviewing your contribution to the problem.

Have you ever seen this website? It's a great place to study why you might partake of logical fallacies rather than address the content:

Your logical fallacy is no true scotsman

In other words, stop attacking the messenger for a message you don't like, capiche?

"Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance."

W. Clement Stone

You seem to make a bunch of assumptions about me, not sure what you’d be basing them on. And quite interesting that you should feel that I attacked someone ... or perhaps something. Some of your beliefs maybe?

I merely expressed my opinions ... actually not even that, I merely threw some hints. If that’s enough to bother you, I can’t help with that.

Maybe I should shut up and sit down at the back of the bus, no? Or perhaps I should just be thrown off the bus for my heresy? Surely not buying into some hoax cannot count as civility, and since civility is not optional ...

Moderator note: multiple posts that violated TMC rules (and the posts quoting/responding to them) have been moved.

On TMC, civility is not an option, it is a requirement.

I get civility, but censorship isn't civil either, is there a way to contain the content without all the other stuff? or even link to the snippiness thread so people who are interested can follow the dialog?

Arnolds hummer + 9 other gas guzzlers
Child abuse of Greta
censorship article
or the 2024 comment