Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Around 50k budget what you recommend?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Besides the nosecone, headlights and battery size, are there any other functional differences between a facelift AP1 75D and a non facelift (2015) 85D?

The pre-facelift cars has a bigger frunk. The facelift car may have the HEPA filter (would need to check the options). Other than that (and the items you listed above), I think they are pretty much the same. They would both be MCU1 and if both AP1, no differences there.

I've put a deposit down on a facelift 2016 90D, PUP, Subzero, Smart air suspension, HiFi upgrades, 35k miles.. for $52k this week.. 'previously repaired' but clean carfax (sales said rear bumper replaced after i put deposit down).. will have to pay $2k to move it from chicago to san diego (i look at it as paying for HOV carpool access as local cars are all expired out of HOV).

i would not have been able to get that without ev-cpo website to get a sense of things so highly suggest it.

Facelift, AP2, 7k miles, HEPA, 4-yr CPO warranty 75D. Nice car and a seemingly decent value.

2016 Model S | Tesla

Good luck.

Wow that is a good deal. So few miles. There isn't anything remotely close to that in the color I'm searching for.

Might be nitpicking but I think I'd actually prefer one with a little higher mileage (around 15-20k) so that the things that usually break early, have already been replaced. I'm not even sure if this makes sense in the real world or just in my head...

I've put a deposit down on a facelift 2016 90D, PUP, Subzero, Smart air suspension, HiFi upgrades, 35k miles.. for $52k this week.. 'previously repaired' but clean carfax (sales said rear bumper replaced after i put deposit down).. will have to pay $2k to move it from chicago to san diego (i look at it as paying for HOV carpool access as local cars are all expired out of HOV).

i would not have been able to get that without ev-cpo website to get a sense of things so highly suggest it.

Is there a way to find the car's location before deciding on buying? Any chance if I click request callback, the rep will know?

Is there a way to find the car's location before deciding on buying? Any chance if I click request callback, the rep will know?

yes when I clicked request callback, buried in the semi generic email was where the car was located. i already knew it wasnt in California though cause ev-cpo lets you filter on California HOV eligible.. no California cars will be eligible because previous owner already got HOV benefit.

• Informative
Reactions: cucubits