Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arriving @ A Showroom Near You

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spent some time at the Tesla store in Walnut Creek, California to finally get a closer look at the Model 3. While a rope line was present, access was fairly easy. I have traditionally liked chrome trim, however I am strongly considering having my Model 3 receive a stealth-black-outed exterior trim customization post delivery.

Anyone with experience having their vehicle customized similarly to the Model 3 in the video?

Is this a very expensive process?

M3_WC_CA.JPG

Last edited:
Spent some time at the Tesla store in Walnut Creek, California to finally get a closer look at the Model 3. While a rope line was present, access was fairly easy. I have traditionally liked chrome trim, however I am strongly considering having my Model 3 receive a stealth-black-outed exterior trim customization post delivery.

Anyone with experience having their vehicle customized similarly to the Model 3 in the video?

Is this a very expensive process?

View attachment 275120

I’m generally not a big fan of blacked out exteriors but it looks pretty good in the video, although it almost makes it look like a base model vehicle at the same time.