Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Artisan Spirits Aero Kit for Tesla Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can someone please provide more info on installation? Did you need to use any double sided tape for the front lip or set tapper screws??

Apparently the people that get this kit are supposed to go in hiding and not share any more details about it. Because that is what seems to be happening. :D @EVStuning hasn't replied here anymore for over a month, @Garlan Garner seems to have gotten banned right around the time he received his kit. Only chance we got right now for more details is @i.am.aj. ;)

I'd also like to know more about installation, if it's possible to get everything flush with the bumpers without any large visible gaps, if it really has to be drilled at some points or if 3M tape will do the trick.

And well.. what I definitely want to see is this kit on a color other than white. :p Doesn't look like many people are ordering this kit though. Most people seem to be adding the very expensive Vorsteiner kits to their Model 3's or just the very cheap Ali/Ebay ones. I even asked Artisan Spirits themselves for pictures of other colors but even they couldn't share any with me. Only people with white Model 3's buying it? :D

• Funny
Reactions: hydro 481
Apparently the people that get this kit are supposed to go in hiding and not share any more details about it. Because that is what seems to be happening. :D @EVStuning hasn't replied here anymore for over a month, @Garlan Garner seems to have gotten banned right around the time he received his kit. Only chance we got right now for more details is @i.am.aj. ;)

I'd also like to know more about installation, if it's possible to get everything flush with the bumpers without any large visible gaps, if it really has to be drilled at some points or if 3M tape will do the trick.

And well.. what I definitely want to see is this kit on a color other than white. :p Doesn't look like many people are ordering this kit though. Most people seem to be adding the very expensive Vorsteiner kits to their Model 3's or just the very cheap Ali/Ebay ones. I even asked Artisan Spirits themselves for pictures of other colors but even they couldn't share any with me. Only people with white Model 3's buying it? :D
Why did Garlan Garber get banned? He seemed like a decent chap.

This kit must only be compatible with white Model 3s. It won't fit on the other colors. :D

Why did Garlan Garber get banned? He seemed like a decent chap.

This kit must only be compatible with white Model 3s. It won't fit on the other colors. :D

I really have no idea, the last few posts that can be seen of him don't seem to be a reason for a ban. Real shame, would've liked to see his response to receiving the kit as well.

Looks like it, any other color? Tough luck. :D I'll probably get it next year after winter, but would really like to see what it looks like on blue. :)

Sorry guys....I've really moved more onto the IG platform. Either way, my boy @HervesWorldYTC just got his put on tonight! Better yet, it's not white! lol. Herve's is red and it really looks sharp. The gaps are definitely less noticeable on the red. I'll let him post pictures as I don't want to steal his thunder.

In regards to installation, I do recommend either additional double sided tape or additional screws. The sideskirts are held up by 2 screws and to me, I didn't feel comfortable with that so I added a couple of other screws. The rear diffuser is also held on by 2 bolts. There really isn't a place to add additional screws for more support so I used double sided tape to secure it better. I believe the gaps are less noticeable with that.

Sorry guys....I've really moved more onto the IG platform. Either way, my boy @HervesWorldYTC just got his put on tonight! Better yet, it's not white! lol. Herve's is red and it really looks sharp. The gaps are definitely less noticeable on the red. I'll let him post pictures as I don't want to steal his thunder.

In regards to installation, I do recommend either additional double sided tape or additional screws. The sideskirts are held up by 2 screws and to me, I didn't feel comfortable with that so I added a couple of other screws. The rear diffuser is also held on by 2 bolts. There really isn't a place to add additional screws for more support so I used double sided tape to secure it better. I believe the gaps are less noticeable with that.

Oh nice! Can't wait to see this bodykit on a red Model 3! :D Please do post here @HervesWorldYTC. ;)

Yeah, 2 screws for the sideskirts doesn't seem like enough, pretty large piece. Guess I'll just add tape around all of the edges as soon as I get mine. Still deciding if I should get it this summer, or next summer. :rolleyes: I really want it but got some other things coming up as well.. sadly everything always costs much money. :p

Oh nice! Can't wait to see this bodykit on a red Model 3! :D Please do post here @HervesWorldYTC. ;)

Yeah, 2 screws for the sideskirts doesn't seem like enough, pretty large piece. Guess I'll just add tape around all of the edges as soon as I get mine. Still deciding if I should get it this summer, or next summer. :rolleyes: I really want it but got some other things coming up as well.. sadly everything always costs much money. :p
Told ya this kit is incompatible with colors other than white :p

Told ya this kit is incompatible with colors other than white :p

Haha yeah, definitely looks like that right now. It's gone quiet here again. ;) Think I'll just wrap my Model 3 white and then get the bodykit. :D

I've actually seen a few angles on that red one on Instagram but was a bit hard to see any details on it. Really need to see some good pictures of it. :p @i.am.aj Could you ask @HervesWorldYTC to post them here please? We would really love to see! And is he on Instagram as well?

I think it's just because this kit isn't available at that many places just yet that we're not seeing much of it. That Vorsteiner kit is for sale everywhere and lots of Model 3's are fitted with that right now (or the cheap chinese knock off). There's not even any supplier in Europe for the Artisan Spirits bodykit. Going to have to get it imported from Japan myself from the looks of it.

Here are some pics I have of @HervesWorldYTC 's car. Hope he doesn't mind me posting.
IMG_4290.jpg
IMG_4350.jpg
IMG_4354.jpg
IMG_4377.jpg

Here is the video of the install of the kit... Artisan Spirits -{BLACK LABEL}- Tesla MODEL 3 Full body KIT INSTALL!! - HERVEs WORLD- Episode

Reactions: Firehuntah
@HervesWorldYTC and @i.am.aj Thank you both so much for posting the pictures and video! I think you 2 really sold me on this bodykit now. Already loved it on the white Model 3, but now on this red one it really looks beautiful!

I'm just thinking about not doing the paint match on the non carbon parts and making those parts black. I'd be going for the FRP version anyway so no carbon. Think that'll make it a bit more aggressive looking. But with the CFRP the paint match is definitely the way to go I think, looks really great!

@HervesWorldYTC,

That is Amazing Looking! Is that CFRP or just plain black fiberglass on the black areas? Sounds like he ordered Carbon and just got the Black? I reread everything and sounds like CF on the wing and bumper garnish and all skirts and lip/diffuser are just the black with MCR paint match? Fit is perfect.

Ski