Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Artist's rendition / speculation of next Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Moderator note: Fixed potentially misleading thread title

Next Tesla S.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The side, esp window treatment, remind me of the Fisher Karma. Not a bad thing, but also, not a Tesla.

I believe the revised interior of the Model S will be closer to the Model 3, including a horizontal screen instead of vertical. That will likely make software easier for Tesla to manage since all models will work essentially the same.

The steering wheel is much too busy to be a Tesla.

What are the extra buttons on the left for?

The rear seat headroom will suffer. You could not sit a taller person in that car.

The curved main screen is pointless. It is harder to manufacture, and makes it harder to use.

I don't like it.

This is likely an artist's conceptual drawing - and nothing that Tesla would implement.

The curved display makes no sense, since it would increase screen glare and make it more difficult for the driver to touch the top of the screen.

The front hood appears to have some venting in it - which also doesn't make sense because the front hood is only over a storage compartment.

While we might see a more radical change in the upcoming refresh, it's more likely we'll see a smoother exterior, with even less drag - than adding a bunch of decorative bulges in the body.