Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Atlanta, GA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has been answered. Does anyone know if the Georgia Power $250 rebate for home chargers is good for the Tesla home charger? Also, on the form it says "single family homes." Can it also apply to townhomes?

It works for townhomes as well. I got the $250 rebate a couple of months ago for my wall connector install in my townhome. The rebate process is really fast. I submitted via email and had they cut the check 24-48 hours later.

For what it's worth, I paid for an inspection and the city inspector (Atlanta) never showed up. They just marked it as 'passed' without ever seeing the install.

Good luck and Congrats!!!! I hope it all works out perfectly.

Thank you! Just got back from ATL. Spent the day there since we were over there.

Honestly a perfect delivery experience.

Got there, didn't have to wait for too long and was provided drinks and snacks after our drive. Signed the paperwork, took all the stuff out of my trade-in, was shown to our Model 3, and was given the tutorial for the car. No problem with the fit and finish or the paint. Was charged up to 90% for us and we were on our way. The entire process took maybe 45 mins.

The model 3 is sipping juice at 118v 12a getting 5mi/hr.

I'll be sure to share a couple photos tomorrow once I have some sleep.

Thank you! Just got back from ATL. Spent the day there since we were over there.

Honestly a perfect delivery experience.

Got there, didn't have to wait for too long and was provided drinks and snacks after our drive. Signed the paperwork, took all the stuff out of my trade-in, was shown to our Model 3, and was given the tutorial for the car. No problem with the fit and finish or the paint. Was charged up to 90% for us and we were on our way. The entire process took maybe 45 mins.

The model 3 is sipping juice at 118v 12a getting 5mi/hr.

I'll be sure to share a couple photos tomorrow once I have some sleep.

I have been gone from this thread for a bit and wanted to check back in. Congrats @apearson on getting your car, finally! It is a wonderful machine and I have already seen some modest improvements thanks to the OTA updates. I have had the car 15 days and put almost 2500 flawless miles on it. Great experience so far.

FWIW, I recieved an email survey from Tesla yesterday to rate them, just thumbs up or down. I gave a thumbs down and it then sent me to a site to ask for specific feedback. Since they asked, I took the opportunity to tell them the car is fantastic but the waiting, lack of communication, cancelled delivery, rescheduled, cancelled again, and absolute lack of sympathy from delivery center manager were all simply unacceptable. I believe in Tesla’s mission and want the company to succeed, so they need honest feedback about the experience to help them improve. We early adopters will tolerate the nonsense to get the car, but the mass market will not. I hope any of you who get the survey request and had similar issues will voice your concerns honestly and professionally to help Tesla improve.

I have been gone from this thread for a bit and wanted to check back in. Congrats @apearson on getting your car, finally! It is a wonderful machine and I have already seen some modest improvements thanks to the OTA updates. I have had the car 15 days and put almost 2500 flawless miles on it. Great experience so far.

FWIW, I recieved an email survey from Tesla yesterday to rate them, just thumbs up or down. I gave a thumbs down and it then sent me to a site to ask for specific feedback. Since they asked, I took the opportunity to tell them the car is fantastic but the waiting, lack of communication, cancelled delivery, rescheduled, cancelled again, and absolute lack of sympathy from delivery center manager were all simply unacceptable. I believe in Tesla’s mission and want the company to succeed, so they need honest feedback about the experience to help them improve. We early adopters will tolerate the nonsense to get the car, but the mass market will not. I hope any of you who get the survey request and had similar issues will voice your concerns honestly and professionally to help Tesla improve.

Will definitely keep my eye out for that survey - they need to hear about their mis-steps during the delivery phase. Like you I have thoroughly enjoyed my car thus far. It makes my commute from Marietta to Duluth each day a lot more fun than it used to be - of course I will never tell my boss that! Gad to hear you are enjoying yours as well!

@dferg did they do delivery outside or inside for you?

Like promised here are some images from today of my 3.

IMG_20181111_161502.jpg IMG_20181111_161509.jpg IMG_20181111_161518.jpg

Reactions: srjinatl
Status
Not open for further replies.