Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Audio Favorites, reordering

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Previously the only way I discovered to reorder the favorites list was to delete an item, then go to the recent list and add it back to the favorites, This is in the half-screen view where you see a single horizontal list.

The last time I added anything was a few weeks ago. A couple of days ago I got the 2019.20.1 9973c22 update.
And now my ~15 favorites have been reordered by who-knows-what order.

Anyone else notice this? Anyone else have a better way to arrange these.
(Not sure if it makes any difference, but I have a few FM stations, a few podcasts, some Tune-in channels, etc.)

It seems like an upgrade that allows you to long tap/hold and drag to rearrange would be nice.

Reorder by deselecting, then imediately reselect as favorite (star icon button).

Start first with the station you want last in order.

Tedious, but works.

This worked for a while, then new update reordered them. Had to repeat the process.

• Informative
Reactions: COS Blue
You can create a Slacker Basic account for free. Wonder if this would work and you could arrange on-line? Also is there any advantage to having a Basic or Plus (sure Premium is overkill for just Tesla) account for Tesla ONLY listening? Would like to have a higher streaming data rate but I bet Tesla has it capped to keep the data usage lower. Anyone know?

Screen Shot 2019-06-11 at 11.04.52 AM.png