Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Audio Issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the newest software. In order to get Spotify to work I always have to essentially toggle out of it and then back in to get it to connect. For example, I will get into the car and click on Spotify, it will just spin and try to load. I click out of it into caraoke And then back into Spotify and it works.

Additionally it seems like the volume increases substantially every time I get off a call and the car switches back to Spotify.

Oh and bug report doesn’t work at all to report any of this.

Is anyone else having this issue?

I had a crazy thought yesterday on this exact issue. The switching ritual I was doing was driving me nuts, but I noticed one day that Spotify works better on my weekend joy rides than weekdays. The main difference here is that I don't go to work on weekends, which means I don't use Spotify on other devices.

To test: today at work, I tried going cold turkey on Spotify for all my devices except the Model 3. It worked flawlessly. Now, this could totally be just a random day where AT&T + the app was perfect (HA!), but my running theory here is that it's a problem understanding what to do with "this song is playing on another device".

Anyone else want to help confirm this?

started seeing issues with spotify today as well. the playlists and whatever are not synchronzied to my account. needed to sign out and in... and doing that seems to take forever.

maybe its a global server issue