Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you enter payment details? Not sure if we have to enter it before delivery date being scheduled. I don't want them to draw the payment before the vehicle is even made and arrives at my SC. At the same time, I don't want Tesla to rip out the VIN back from me!
View attachment 753057
So it should launch the Plaid service in which it will ask for your bank information, based on if you are doing cash/Loan, cash will ask for bank info routing and checking and will ask to verify few times before it processes, but it was smooth for me
To be honest I don’t think it will stop your delivery, but i think if you don’t pay by your delivery day it could, me personally I didn’t want to wait at all

So it should launch the Plaid service in which it will ask for your bank information, based on if you are doing cash/Loan, cash will ask for bank info routing and checking and will ask to verify few times before it processes, but it was smooth for me
To be honest I don’t think it will stop your delivery, but i think if you don’t pay by your delivery day it could, me personally I didn’t want to wait at all
Thanks Eric! I will also complete it and clear the path for a quick delivery.

Have anyone heard about people in North America getting ventilated seats?? I also noticed the tracking spreadsheet for new features has been totally messed-up, which is a shame.
I do have ventilated seats in my car, they are nice but I always felt the heated seats were more necessary, I could be wrong since I spent most of my time in cold climate since 2018, what do yall think?

Reactions: in2survive
I do have ventilated seats in my car, they are nice but I always felt the heated seats were more necessary, I could be wrong since I spent most of my time in cold climate since 2018, what do yall think?
In Texas, ventilated seats would be preferred. I have heated seats and I used them every now and then but our summers can be brutally hot. Not uncommon to get a sweaty backside from driving.

Just called the SA and the insight was interesting:
1. He said my car was born straight out of the factory on the afternoon of Jan 6, which is probably 6 hours before I got the VIN notification, I did check at 10:30 and it was not there, so I think the VIN did come midnight of the 7th, he said you should celebrate 1/6 as your car birthday from now on lol
2. That is interesting that build to VIN was hours away, given that my VIN number was a 354XXX, now time will tell if that will have the promised new features
3. As per the site, it is a 2022 model, he also confirmed any car before 10/15 is eligible for the one year premium connectivity, now that was not on my MPVA, so he asked me to check with the service center on delivery day, (My August / Sep friends be On the lookout for that), I am ready to demand its existence prior to accepting delivery in case its not there
4. He said the car currently is still in Fremont being post processed before being shipped, so it’s Not quite in transit yet, but he predict it being on the truck as soon as today / Interesting that I got a Fremont CA car? Wonder what that would mean as far as specs? Let’s see
5. He does believe the car will not be here prior to Jan 20, but unlikely later than Jan 20, It will be shipped to the Service center here in Columbus, and said an automated text will be sent to me for final delivery day, expected around 1/16

Let me know what do y‘all think

Y’all remember this
Guess Santa was a couple of weeks late haha
79E8B9C2-DDC3-4FF5-B849-C65A52A3E7C1.jpeg

We are really delivery twins, same vin date, same delivery range, we should be a side by side post on that delivery day haha
Yes indeed. In fact I did not want to get a VIN before you did! I am happy you saw your VIN a few hours before I did. There are only 2 people who I really hoped received their Tesla's before mine - you and PgCoco. I think many here were rooting for both of you guys because both of you were super keen to get it early! Coco kept calling Tesla until they gave her a car at the end of last quarter. I think you will get your car a day earlier than mine. 19th/20th. Mine will be 21st/22nd.

Reactions: in2survive
Yes indeed. In fact I did not want to get a VIN before you did! I am happy you saw your VIN a few hours before I did. There are only 2 people who I really hoped received their Tesla's before mine - you and PgCoco. I think many here were rooting for both of you guys because both of you were super keen to get it early! Coco kept calling Tesla until they gave her a car at the end of last quarter. I think you will get your car a day earlier than mine. 19th/20th. Mine will be 21st/22nd.
Thanks man, the only Thing I was worried about is my new lease in Arizona starts Jan 25, I was hoping to leave town on the 20th, hilariously, that’s my delivery date lol perfect timing!

Have anyone heard about people in North America getting ventilated seats?? I also noticed the tracking spreadsheet for new features has been totally messed-up, which is a shame.
This is the only thing I've seen (but haven't looked tbh). My brother sent it to me last night.

In Texas, ventilated seats would be preferred. I have heated seats and I used them every now and then but our summers can be brutally hot. Not uncommon to get a sweaty backside from driving.
@eric.freeman, sorry I meant any Model Y with ventilated seats in NA. I only heard about this "possible" feature a yesterday, but I never seen any posts of someone that actually got a MY with ventilated seats.

Reactions: eric.freeman