Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve been reviewing this thread and haven’t seen anyone bring this up the last few days. Sorry if I missed it.

OD of 8/20, profile completed right after. MYLR 5seat MSM wheel upgrade. EDD was most recently Jan 23-Feb20, and then this week got pushed to June 2022 and has been like that for several days.

Anyone else have a similar change?

I’ve been reviewing this thread and haven’t seen anyone bring this up the last few days. Sorry if I missed it.

OD of 8/20, profile completed right after. MYLR 5seat MSM wheel upgrade. EDD was most recently Jan 23-Feb20, and then this week got pushed to June 2022 and has been like that for several days.

Anyone else have a similar change?

Yes. I know somebody with an August order also - he's stuck in June jail. It's placeholder date... my guess is you are on the east coast? Tesla might be trying to ramp up Austin for east coast deliveries.

Reactions: advocate8
Tesla just sent me an email regarding my late August MYLR order. Unhold it or we will cancel it by the 27th. It was set to automatically unhold April 1st (SA chose this not when I bought my demo Y) but I guess Tesla wants all orders older than 6 months to be off holds.
Must be trying to clean up the books.

Is it just me that gets rubbed the wrong way by stuff like this, yet they can tell me anything about why I've had 4 EDD changes this month alone, and am two days into my current one with zero communication since the end if aug?Aug?

OD: Aug, EDD Jan 17-31, with no holds

Ladies and Gentlemen
the time has come
Tesla just called me and my car is ready for delivery in about an hour
I look forward to telling you all about the experience, and share some pictures,
a day earlier than projected!
Should they have the ambulance there ready for you?

Tesla just sent me an email regarding my late August MYLR order. Unhold it or we will cancel it by the 27th. It was set to automatically unhold April 1st (SA chose this not when I bought my demo Y) but I guess Tesla wants all orders older than 6 months to be off holds.
They probably want it off the older and lower purchase price. Many of us from August are buying our car 5k cheaper than current buyers for the exact same builds.

Reactions: voxel
Really, I think I just need someone to tell me I am getting a vin tomorrow 😓
Trick your mind and expect to be pushed 2 days into your EDD. Helps lower your expectations of the VIN. Helped me to check my app less frequently and I legitimately did not check my app for over 4-6 hours on Saturday when I ended up getting my VIN. As some have said in this forum, "Keep the faith"!

Reactions: kjudd11 and xSCMx