Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well .. I made it !!!
I’d like you to meet the “Golden Condor” I know the car is white, so WTH? It’s a reference to the phoenix, the flaming bird, but also me going to phoenix Soon!
Grateful for Tesla Columbus for their help and smooth experience, did a lot of testing and accessory setup, everything worked out smooth, the Doors require a bit of force in the beginning since it’s a new car, but the interior is breathtaking, it had 92% charge, it does have Intel, buying FSD subscription was very smooth,
Ill tell you setting up the screen protector was the hardest thing today, I messed up the instructions lol but I got it Eventually!
I was wrong, the white on white looks way better, the Gemini wheels are insanely good looking, there is so much space in this car,
oh and the acceleration !!! OMG!

thank you all for your support throughout my journey of crazy anxiety attacks haha I enjoyed every minute of being here, I promise to be here with you until All our friends get their cars!

Attachments

• E2E058FE-D02C-48D4-A03E-F32F78520D75.jpeg
    E2E058FE-D02C-48D4-A03E-F32F78520D75.jpeg
    796.6 KB · Views: 64
  • 5FBE5D10-8BEF-406A-A4E2-493E0D9CEBD3.jpeg
    5FBE5D10-8BEF-406A-A4E2-493E0D9CEBD3.jpeg
    725.3 KB · Views: 48
  • B7905334-9015-479B-B8E3-A773588248B3.jpeg
    B7905334-9015-479B-B8E3-A773588248B3.jpeg
    730.7 KB · Views: 45
  • 1C320DE1-DB7B-4B49-A9E1-8F7BD93D5687.jpeg
    1C320DE1-DB7B-4B49-A9E1-8F7BD93D5687.jpeg
    315.6 KB · Views: 56
  • CADACDD8-3B09-40C1-9586-453F45766E23.jpeg
    CADACDD8-3B09-40C1-9586-453F45766E23.jpeg
    353 KB · Views: 50
  • 4105B855-EFE3-4572-B315-997F71BF2D2E.jpeg
    4105B855-EFE3-4572-B315-997F71BF2D2E.jpeg
    228.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 93D0AA4C-DC99-4DAD-9CDB-04269A3FADFA.jpeg
    93D0AA4C-DC99-4DAD-9CDB-04269A3FADFA.jpeg
    462 KB · Views: 54
  • 9C918C93-B9C6-45D1-8402-813E0FF4D256.jpeg
    9C918C93-B9C6-45D1-8402-813E0FF4D256.jpeg
    784.1 KB · Views: 47
@seeb what are the delivery issues being addressed tomorrow. I know about the steering clunk. Were there other issues?
Clunk actually has gotten better but it still clunks when turning up an incline. There are stains on the fabric in the car towards the back that are pretty bad, the frunk is extremely sunken in and you cant really close it when opening, scratches on some of the trims, few panel gaps. Overall, its not in terrible shape but definitely can tell it was part of EOQ as it looks rushed.

Well .. I made it !!!
I’d like you to meet the “Golden Condor” I know the car is white, so WTH? It’s a reference to the phoenix, the flaming bird, but also me going to phoenix Soon!
Grateful for Tesla Columbus for their help and smooth experience, did a lot of testing and accessory setup, everything worked out smooth, the Doors require a bit of force in the beginning since it’s a new car, but the interior is breathtaking, it had 92% charge, it does have Intel, buying FSD subscription was very smooth,
Ill tell you setting up the screen protector was the hardest thing today, I messed up the instructions lol but I got it Eventually!
I was wrong, the white on white looks way better, the Gemini wheels are insanely good looking, there is so much space in this car,

thank you all for your support throughout my journey of crazy anxiety attacks haha I enjoyed every minute of being here, I promise to be here with you until All our friends get their cars!
Congratulations! Great pics!

Well .. I made it !!!

Welcome to this crazy world “Golden Condor”!

• Funny
Reactions: eric.freeman
Well .. I made it !!!

Congrats on the CAR.. Finally right. Looks beautiful. I'll take the Phoenix reference as a Hint *wink wink* but amazing.

Just a thought on the FSD.. i think its the best thing you can do for your car if you plan on keeping it long term. MCU upgrades required for FSD come complimentary for getting FSD. So eventually if Intel Slows down enough. They would change to AMD for you without questions.

Congrats on the CAR.. Finally right. Looks beautiful. I'll take the Phoenix reference as a Hint *wink wink* but amazing.

Just a thought on the FSD.. i think its the best thing you can do for your car if you plan on keeping it long term. MCU upgrades required for FSD come complimentary for getting FSD. So eventually if Intel Slows down enough. They would change to AMD for you without questions.
Thanks! Now Let’s get your a Tesla and be done with it!!

Well .. I made it !!!

Congratulations!!! Very happy to know you made it through without any further EMS assistance. The white on white looks great!

• Funny
I’ve been reviewing this thread and haven’t seen anyone bring this up the last few days. Sorry if I missed it.

OD of 8/20, profile completed right after. MYLR 5seat MSM wheel upgrade. EDD was most recently Jan 23-Feb20, and then this week got pushed to June 2022 and has been like that for several days.

Anyone else have a similar change?
Mine went to June 2022 as well but I have a later OD than you. I assumed it was because I haven't accepted or declined my trade in offer but maybe the change to June 2022 is completely unrelated if it is happening to others.

Well .. I made it !!!

Congratulations!!! Looks so awesome!!
Also do I spot a bunch of accessories in that Amazon box in the last photo? I think I have the same box that's filled with my car stuff too😂😂

• Funny
Well .. I made it !!!

Congrats again. It looks beautiful and sexy. Now let get on and cruise to AZ. :)

Well .. I made it !!!

Congrats! any issues with gaps that you need to take care of?

Enjoy the car!

Mine went to June 2022 as well but I have a later OD than you. I assumed it was because I haven't accepted or declined my trade in offer but maybe the change to June 2022 is completely unrelated if it is happening to others.

I think that is exactly that. I had an OD of 8/20, received a vin in late November but delayed acceptance by a few weeks in hopes of BBB passing. I also had a in a trade in offer, but I think because I let it expire, it changed my delivery date out to June 2022. After submitting a new trade in offer a couple days ago and accepting it, my new EDD moved to 1/22 - 2/2. No VIN as of yet though.

• Informative
Reactions: cusetownusa