Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD update for Aug 18th 7-seater order

Went from Feb5 - Mar5 to a two week window this morning: Feb7 - Feb20

ohhhhh. Congrats and good luck. I am also a 7-seater with MSM, the most dreaded of all combinations apparently, with a Vegas delivery, so maybe my Feb5 - Mar5 EDD will update, too. Although I have tow, which is the 3-leg of the worst config of all so I'm not holding my breath (I just checked the app). 😅

I wasn’t aware. Still have not been contacted if I need to change delivery location. Hopefully they start delivering in the IE soon.
No deliveries happen at the Costa Mesa Sales location anymore (even on Google Maps it says it's closed). I think the Costa Mesa Service Center is still there a few buildings down. You can call the Costa Mesa Sales Location phone number and I'm pretty sure they can clear it up for you. I've called them numerous times and they've given me more concrete timing on the delivery of my car than the EDD dates listed on my account.

Picking up the Car Tomorrow. Its been a long wait, and thanks eveyone for waiting along. It made the wait a bit easier and ALOT of entertaning. Will post pictures tomorrow and Explain the Experience!
I thought you had picked it up already. I guess I beat you by a couple days.
You are going to love the car! My wife does… I drove it twice! LOL
Man, be careful with yellow lights… I step on the accelerator to catch one and my whole family was like “WOOOOWWW, don’t do that again!”. Told my kids that was warp speed! I was considering the acceleration buster, but damn, no need at all. I’m looking forward to hear the good news!

I made my reservation on 8/6/2021 for a Model Y Long Range 5 Seater, White on White/Black with standard wheels and tow hitch. RN1154XXXXX. Estimated Delivery is at April 26-May 24 as of today, but I feel like it was 3 weeks earlier than that just a few days ago. :(
Did you hold off on completing your profile or trading in your MS? That's a far out EDD for an 8/6 order.

Btw, good to see you on here, anh C! Stay lubed! 🍻

• Love
Reactions: kingkong5
Well, made it through my week of work! Still awaiting my service center's notification that my vehicle is totally ready for delivery on Sunday (as they indicated they would let me know when the cosmetic issue was resolved), so here we go again with the uncertainty 😂
Delivery postponed until Tuesday 2/8.

Trying to remain positive but I'm legitimately upset. Upset that I don't have my vehicle after 3 different assigned delivery dates, upset that I keep having to rearrange my personal schedule, upset that I keep having to call my insurance company and let them know my delivery keeps getting delayed, and upset that there's folks in here that don't even have a VIN yet.

I'm sure I'll 'forget' about a lot of the waiting headaches once I'm in my vehicle (2023, perhaps?), but I don't have many good things to say right about now.

Trying to remain positive but I'm legitimately upset. Upset that I don't have my vehicle after 3 different assigned delivery dates, upset that I keep having to rearrange my personal schedule, upset that I keep having to call my insurance company and let them know my delivery keeps getting delayed, and upset that there's folks in here that don't even have a VIN yet.

I'm sure I'll 'forget' about a lot of the waiting headaches once I'm in my vehicle (2023, perhaps?), but I don't have many good things to say right about now.
This is unreal. Sorry they keep playing with you. You're right, you'll forget all about this when you get your car. When I'm stressed out, I take my husbands M3 out and floor it. Instant smile on my face. Hang in there!

OMG, you must be cursed. At this point you should start looking for a witch that can help you lift this curse!
Kidding aside, what a bummer. I hope you get your car soon.

• Love
Reactions: kjudd11

Your house wasn’t built on top of a Native American burial ground, was it? No strange books in the cellar? You didn’t wish for a Tesla using a monkey’s paw?

Looking at all of your posts and remembering many of the August people who are barely here anymore (which I understand), this place definitely felt like school, people enrolled, others graduated,
But still rooting out for everyone on the waitlist, and I refuse to bail out on you! Will be around to share more and cheer for when you get your VIN
Still here checking on the stragglers.

If only Tesla cared... a little.... about their customer experience, how great could they be? The competition can't get here soon enough. I'm at 178 days and no communication from them them the last 169, but at least they don't jack me around like they are to you. I enter my 8th (?) EDD window tomorrow.

Wow that really sucks and you're not even on the east coast for shipping delays, it's just up the mountain. Sorry to hear that! Hope you get it soon!

Reactions: EvEv and kjudd11