Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • TMC Podcast #11 will stream live Saturday at 1PM PDT. We will be joined by special guest JT Stukes, a former engineer at Tesla. You can watch it live and participate in the chat on YouTube. We will addressing viewer comments and questions. For more information, follow the TMC Podcast #11 thread.

August Order Estimate Delivery

Nrvna76

MYLR7 Blue/White with Tow. Delivered 11/5.
Aug 20, 2021
Albany NY
Ordered on 8/20 (MLYR, 5seat, MSM/black interior, induction wheels), originally showed as early December, then January, now back to Nov 29-Dec 19
Same order date. Different build. Currently sitting at 12/6-12/26. From the 120 day estimate of this board we’re looking at 12/18. Possibly longer for me because I have an apparently rare build.

I would not get too hopeful, I ordered on 7/29 and hovered in Nov/Dec range and than last week was just showing Jan and now no delivery date at all. MYLR Blue w/White interior and Tow. I do not expect to see a VIN or delivery date till next year!!!
Yeah I had a couple days of EDD "January" too recently, but am back to close to my original range now (+2 days). I'm definitely prepare for it to take much longer :)

Ordered 8-13 MYLR, white black, base with tow.
Right now my EDD ( every time I see that I think of something else, LOL) is Dec 3-23.
Did go to Jan at one point and started at late nov to early dec.
Hopefully, I'll be jingle belling into it near the holidays.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC