Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD still has not moved from March 15 - April 12. Hoping after Thursday's Stockholder's meeting at Giga Austin they announce production start on the Model Y. Then, hopefully, my date moves up and I get one of the early single Front and Rear Castings. Down side is early production issues as they start up the line.

I'm on day 1 in my EDD window and no VIN yet... anyone experience this before? What can I expect?
Not sure if you've been in touch with an SA (with your OD, I'd be BFF's with one at this point). But I'm sittin' here pullin' for you to get one before Thanksgiving. That's a long time to wait. And mine is Black interior so I have an ulterior motive to see if a batch of Blue MYLR's are churning out soon.

I'm on day 1 in my EDD window and no VIN yet... anyone experience this before? What can I expect?
Basically, the unexpected. There are some who entered their EDD windows and got VINs shortly thereafter, others whose EDD windows then changed to a later date. It still seems to be a crap shoot, unfortunately.

• Funny
Reactions: acatwith12