Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still no changes and delivery scheduled for Wednesday. I think I am feeling pretty positive on this one...FINALLY :) Sold RDX and actually got $3400 more than online offer. What a nice Christmas Surprise.
Congrats man, I have posted my Explorer for sale this weekend, but I will pull the lever for it once I get closer to delivery date, still steady on Dec 13 - Dec 31, waving at Tesla Columbus OH ;);)

Still no changes and delivery scheduled for Wednesday. I think I am feeling pretty positive on this one...FINALLY :) Sold RDX and actually got $3400 more than online offer. What a nice Christmas Surprise.
Do you have a VIN? Your Sig says TBD. You might find like I did that when the first day of your EDD comes you'll get a new EDD rather than a car. Maybe I missed it and you do have a VIN?

Do you have a VIN? Your Sig says TBD. You might find like I did that when the first day of your EDD comes you'll get a new EDD rather than a car. Maybe I missed it and you do have a VIN?
I would hope he has a VIN if they scheduled delivery. Not sure they schedule a date until after the car is at the SC

So as the week begins my EDD window opens Dec 10. So the reality of getting notification of VIN and delivery with a few days is setting in, as well as the reality of the possibility of the window moving out. OD 8/2 so hopefully the time is close.

I also remind myself they are producing roughly 1,000 vehicles a day, and the agony and ecstasy we see in this site is a very small sample size.

240V installed in garage and charger adapter in hand so ready to go…

First time poster, long time lurker. Thought I would share my update to help everyone else with their long and painful waits too.

OD 8/16. Profile Completed 8/17
MYLR, Blue, Tow, Gemini, no FSD.
Original EDD: "January"

FINALLY GOT MY VIN!!!
Dec 4th: App shows "updates being made to your account". Logged into the web version -> Accept Tesla vision -> VIN!!!!!
N 2022 VIN 339
No texts or contact from Tesla about scheduling yet. What a painfully long wait full of shifts forward and back with the EDD. Such a long wait might finally be over!

First time poster, long time lurker. Thought I would share my update to help everyone else with their long and painful waits too.

OD 8/16. Profile Completed 8/17
MYLR, Blue, Tow, Gemini, no FSD.
Original EDD: "January"

FINALLY GOT MY VIN!!!
Dec 4th: App shows "updates being made to your account". Logged into the web version -> Accept Tesla vision -> VIN!!!!!
N 2022 VIN 339
No texts or contact from Tesla about scheduling yet. What a painfully long wait full of shifts forward and back with the EDD. Such a long wait might finally be over!
Congrats. I got a text & Email from Tesla to schedule delivery about a week or so after VIN. And then got a text from SA when car will be delivered to store. Wait for scheduling email/Text from Tesla.