Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With my EDD still holding strong at 12/17 - 12/31, I'm hopeful that I see a VIN assignment soon. Still have to go loan shopping, just in time for the holidays!

What was your guys experience like with selling your old vehicle? Did you go the private party route? Tesla trade-in? CarMax/Carvana? I plan to sell my old vehicle after taking MY delivery, so figured it wouldn't hurt to explore all options.

Thanks in advance!

With my EDD still holding strong at 12/17 - 12/31, I'm hopeful that I see a VIN assignment soon. Still have to go loan shopping, just in time for the holidays!

What was your guys experience like with selling your old vehicle? Did you go the private party route? Tesla trade-in? CarMax/Carvana? I plan to sell my old vehicle after taking MY delivery, so figured it wouldn't hurt to explore all options.

Thanks in advance!
Shift.com offered me the most out of carmax/carvana and vroom by a couple grand.

Lurking here since I ordered, finally joined. OD 8/24, color blue, everything else default, no tow, 5 seater. EDD 12/5-12/19, no vin yet. Losing hope of rebate, so will take delivery if I get it this year.
I
Lurking here since I ordered, finally joined. OD 8/24, color blue, everything else default, no tow, 5 seater. EDD 12/5-12/19, no vin yet. Losing hope of rebate, so will take delivery if I get it this year.
I ordered 8/25. EDD 12/16-12-31 Hoping it comes before new year.

Thanks in advance!
Mine still holding at 12-16/12-31 too. Fingers crossed.

Thanks in advance!
I have the same EDD like you. 12/17 - 12/31. No VIN yet....

I got quotes about 3 or 4 months ago, from Tesla, Carmax and Carvana for our car. In summary Carvana gave me the best offer. It was about $1k more than Carmax and Tesla, and also it was about $2k more than what I paid for a couple years ago... I did everything online with Carvana, they came to my house to pickup the car and brought the check. Easy...

Anyway, get quotes from all of them and decide. .

Reactions: kjudd11

Thanks in advance!
This is my EDD as well. I'm going to trade mine in as Tesla actually has the best deal for me when I consider the less taxes I'll pay.

Reactions: kjudd11