Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All my SA will tell me when I ask about ETA is that question is out of his jurisdiction. 🤨
I guess that’s better than blowing smoke up my butt but 🤷🏻‍♀️
Same when I asked mine if it was out of the question for a 4th quarter delivery, he told me no but don’t bank on it. This was a few weeks ago before my EDD updated to 12/17 - 12/31 this week

Hey everyone! I ordered a LRMY White/black 20” no tow now fsd on 8/28 and completed profile the next day. Original estimate was Nov to Dec then for 2 days it jumped to Jan 9 to Feb 8 then back to December 24 to Dec 31st. Such a narrow window! I am wondering if they are trying to give me hope of end of year delivery. Pick up will be Rocklin CA.
A lot of August people are getting their EDD now in that same range give or take few days, but I am seeing lots of Aug people getting Vins, so the best case scenario is end of Nov, worst case we will stay in December

I'm an August order member too. But I watched some videos relating to panel gaps and was a little concerned. But my Honda Accord has some wide gaps and also some parts aren't flush. But car seems fine. I didn't even think about panel gap issues until Youtube... ignorance is bliss. BUT anyway wanted to share a video with our August orderers who may be worried about trunk panel gaps. Seems an easy fix.

Reactions: Tycanflyy
Got booted this morning too…EDD was Nov 11th to Dec 9th….now Jan 28th to Feb 25th.
Read this right after I saw the change 🤬😡🤬

Attachments

• AF5AB665-8739-43A4-83F2-3C990E776D8B.jpeg
    AF5AB665-8739-43A4-83F2-3C990E776D8B.jpeg
    283.3 KB · Views: 73
I got my VIN on Thursday. Now I'm impatiently waiting for an appointment (EDD changed to November 8-14 when I got the VIN). It had been as late as January and as early as October 31 (as the start of a month-long range).