Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I still feel positive, as I see a lot push back to the same period Jan 1-29, including myself. It makes me wonder if it is just a place holder.
A lot of these dates are correlated, which makes me think it’s the algorithm random calculation for estimated delivery, which basically says “ No info about the status of your Tesla”

got my Y today! Everything is so smooth, one year connectivity, 1500 km free charge, with 90 percent battery, come with 2021.35.103, and arrive home, updated to 2021.39.103.1

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-12-11 at 3.17.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-11 at 3.17.30 PM.png
    4 MB · Views: 190
  • Screen Shot 2021-12-11 at 3.17.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-11 at 3.17.47 PM.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 54
Hello everyone, hope you all will have a terrific weekend. I have a little update as of this morning. My SA called yesterday and said my MY is on a truck heading to Toronto (hopefully along with a bunch others here) and ETA is Dec 20 or earlier. My EDD now has been changed to Dec 15-21. I'm praying that it will come before I leave for a ski trip in Mt. Tremblant with the family Dec 20-26. I've told her this and she said she will do everything in her power to get me the car before I leave or after I arrive back from the trip. She said normally they don't hold the car past 3 days but she will make exception for me. 🤞
Love Tremblant. I hope you have a great time driving there in the Tesla!!

Reactions: YYZblues
Hello everyone, hope you all will have a terrific weekend. I have a little update as of this morning. My SA called yesterday and said my MY is on a truck heading to Toronto (hopefully along with a bunch others here) and ETA is Dec 20 or earlier. My EDD now has been changed to Dec 15-21. I'm praying that it will come before I leave for a ski trip in Mt. Tremblant with the family Dec 20-26. I've told her this and she said she will do everything in her power to get me the car before I leave or after I arrive back from the trip. She said normally they don't hold the car past 3 days but she will make exception for me. 🤞
My EDD has not budged...14 to 20.
Would be funny if they are on the same truck.

I can hear the intro sounds from that old show "24". TICK, TICK...

Received a text this afternoon that they are now delivering the car to our house on Tuesday instead of needing to go pick it up from the Austin auxiliary pick-up lot. Either way, it was going to be touchless delivery. Just interesting that they are switching to the option that is more work for them.

Reactions: eric.freeman
My EDD has not budged...14 to 20.
Would be funny if they are on the same truck.

I can hear the intro sounds from that old show "24". TICK, TICK...
Interestingly my SA has just identified that the car is likely arriving late December now. Making me wonder if the vehicle was shipped to the wrong place (hence the error on the system), or maybe quality control pulled it aside and it maybe needed rework.

Whatever it was, it seems in my case, vin identification to delivery might be 1 month.

• Disagree
Reactions: samori01
Interestingly my SA has just identified that the car is likely arriving late December now. Making me wonder if the vehicle was shipped to the wrong place (hence the error on the system), or maybe quality control pulled it aside and it maybe needed rework.

Whatever it was, it seems in my case, vin identification to delivery might be 1 month.
At least you will get it in a few weeks, think about the people who ordered ahead of you, like me, even didn’t get a vin.

At least you will get it in a few weeks, think about the people who ordered ahead of you, like me, even didn’t get a vin.
Yeah, I'm not worried about it showing up late. My initial edd was January, so for me, I've always just hoped it wouldn't push out beyond then.
Just posted so people know the timeframe for delivery can be 1 day after vin or much longer.

I do hope everyone gets their vehicles before the initial estimated delivery.

Reactions: andre88223
New here and excited about my MYLR7, BLK ext, WHT int. Ordered date OD, 8/14. EDD was Oct., then Nov. 1-30, last week pushed to Jan 2- Feb. VIN info not locatable yet on page source AND new MY's vin codes may begin with 7SAY now instead of previous models with 5JY. I watched a YT video yesterday from a drone flyover Fremont. Semi trailer loaded w/Y's! A QR code visible on windshield, paused video & scanned. Viola! New vins for the Y's. Perhaps new 4680 batts and front/rear stamped ?

New here and excited about my MYLR7, BLK ext, WHT int. Ordered date OD, 8/14. EDD was Oct., then Nov. 1-30, last week pushed to Jan 2- Feb. VIN info not locatable yet on page source AND new MY's vin codes may begin with 7SAY now instead of previous models with 5JY. I watched a YT video yesterday from a drone flyover Fremont. Semi trailer loaded w/Y's! A QR code visible on windshield, paused video & scanned. Viola! New vins for the Y's. Perhaps new 4680 batts and front/rear stamped
Welcome! 7say has been using since early Nov, no big improvement. 4680 is still months away.