Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I feel dooped too. I've hit 3 of my delivery dates and the next day it changes to further out each time. This last time I wasn't even near the delivery date and it pushed me into Jan 🥴

same here. Had last week of December for the longest time, then like 3 weeks ago it went to Jan-feb.
Totally agree with this assessment!
I wish this was true! I’m in CA, august order. Maybe I’m in a “flyover city?”

not trying to call anyone a liar but do you think people are fibbing?? LOL or are they Elon's bots messing with us?
Seriously call and ask if the error on your account has been resolved. What error. Say the vin line error. Then ask if they see manufacturing dates if everything seems good. And seem happy its all been resolved. And then pry in other areas to ensure your account seems good now.

All roads lead to (the more defadult your options are, the more likely you are shafted), just checked the tracker and having an Order to VIN period of 100 days is an average , the outliers are above 110, very few people are above 120 days, given that most of us are in this category, and the amount of September and even OCT orders that have been delivered two weeks ago, I say we definitely got shafted
To be clear, I am white interior. There is almost nothing standard about my order and I’m on day what, 138? I can’t even be bothered to count.