Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received that text two weeks ago, some received it and got a VIN afterwards, so it’s hard to tell, but one can only hope!
I got it a month ago. I do feel like something must be changing in your account for them to send it, but who knows. Oddly enough, mine came as they were installing my HPWC, so I started to get excited.

With the EDD moving into the next week, does anyone have a good summary of what to do to prepare (other than buy every last accessory on the planet lol)? I need to dig up some of the inspection checklists, price out my car that i'm selling on all the platforms, touch base with insurance guy, and figure out/submit all loan paperwork. And of course all of the delivery/docs that Tesla sends.

I got it a month ago. I do feel like something must be changing in your account for them to send it, but who knows. Oddly enough, mine came as they were installing my HPWC, so I started to get excited.

With the EDD moving into the next week, does anyone have a good summary of what to do to prepare (other than buy every last accessory on the planet lol)? I need to dig up some of the inspection checklists, price out my car that i'm selling on all the platforms, touch base with insurance guy, and figure out/submit all loan paperwork. And of course all of the delivery/docs that Tesla sends.
so JQ louise who is a cool Tesla YouTuber posted a video with inspection chechlist, that I have ready with my accessories large box lol, but here it is

Attachments

• J.Q.-LOUISE_Delivery-Day-Checklist.pdf
    183 KB · Views: 66
Thanks! I had all of this stuff to hand like 3 months ago when I was all excited. I haven't even watched a Youtube video or read any articles in at least a month. :)
I think I a overly preppared, I have the accessories, the order in which they are to be installed, the timeline of selling my current car, I am ready, whenever you are Tesla !!🤗

Yes, but maybe that's what stops them. They only deliver once you have truly abandoned hope and/or are out of town. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
damn it lol! but I just noticed that yesterday was a good day for VINs apparently, best day in two weeks

Attachments

• vin table.png
    vin table.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 62
Spoke to a Tesla rep today who told me my car was slated for production for mid January and will take a few days to get to Arizona. Will deliver in January. When I told him I heard that in December, he told me to call back a week or two into January 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: Tararua
Can anyone DM me a DCU referral? Is that still a thing?
From what I see on their website, it looks like all you have to do is become a member of one of their participating organizations and you become a "member for life". Some organizations have dues of only $10 or $15 per year.

From what I see on their website, it looks like all you have to do is become a member of one of their participating organizations and you become a "member for life". Some organizations have dues of only $10 or $15 per year.

Sure but getting referred avoids that