Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice! I assume that only works when it's a perfect match? Hopefully they transferred the deposit too.

I've been eyeballing those discord inventories too but almost all are FSD capable equipped.
Exact config. I lost the new deposit but I didn’t want to risk losing it waiting to connect with the SA. It was worth the $250 to me personally

All set. Picking mine up Tuesday. Notable that Tesla never responded to my trade in text. Not a huge worry, they low balled me big time when they still did it through the website. Figured they would again. Carvana was way up there. Tesla never texted me at all until it was time to schedule delivery. At least at Colma, there were lots of options over Sunday, Monday, Tuesday. I chose Tuesday to make sure I have payment ready to go. Total cost of ownership was 3k less with my financing.

Ok so my 345 isn’t that far off given the rush. I’ll be checking the odometer at pickup of course.

Post some photos once you get your hands on it, you’ve been waiting a long time!
Ok so my 345 isn’t that far off given the rush. I’ll be checking the odometer at pickup of course.

Post some photos once you get your hands on it, you’ve been waiting a long time!
Oh yeah photos are coming real soon!

F38FAF53-F229-4C5D-86CD-040E8F742F1A.jpeg
179E4DFC-D567-4978-89D0-C391DC10B5AF.jpeg

Rain or shine, we were going to pick up our Christmas surprise today. Everything looked good upon initial check. 92% charge. Will examine closer outside in the daylight tomorrow but excited to have “The White Unicorn” finally home. Good luck everyone! I feel your journey is close to ending and then the real fun starts! Merry Christmas!

View attachment 748151View attachment 748152
Rain or shine, we were going to pick up our Christmas surprise today. Everything looked good upon initial check. 92% charge. Will examine closer outside in the daylight tomorrow but excited to have “The White Unicorn” finally home. Good luck everyone! I feel your journey is close to ending and then the real fun starts! Merry Christmas!
Congrats!!

Reactions: Jaycscherer
Congratulations! Merry Christmas!

Reactions: Jaycscherer
Merry Christmas, a Christmas gift indeed!!

7-seaters do exist!!!

Congrats!