Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I should not have checked my edd this morning 😩 I got pushed back to Mar-April. I don’t usually over think why this keeps changing but now I can’t help it! Is it the color I chose, the 7 seater configuration, or my ca location?! Anyways hoping you all have a better Merry Christmas! Maybe avoid checking til tomorrow unless you’re much closer than I was. 😔

Merry Christmas Tesla group. No Vin yet but wife totally gets me

Attachments

• EBC53027-430E-44CA-89D5-1FC35BB82E7D.jpeg
    EBC53027-430E-44CA-89D5-1FC35BB82E7D.jpeg
    288.9 KB · Views: 73
I should not have checked my edd this morning 😩 I got pushed back to Mar-April. I don’t usually over think why this keeps changing but now I can’t help it! Is it the color I chose, the 7 seater configuration, or my ca location?! Anyways hoping you all have a better Merry Christmas! Maybe avoid checking til tomorrow unless you’re much closer than I was. 😔
Probably mostly the 7 seater

I am guessing it is a combination of 7-seater configuration and CA location.

what's your OD and rest of your confirmed? My 7-seater from Aug 6 is still holding to Jan 8 - Feb 6, as of this AM. Also tow and 20" with MSM/blackOD
what's your OD and rest of your confirmed? My 7-seater from Aug 6 is still holding to Jan 8 - Feb 6, as of this AM. Also tow and 20" with MSM/black
my OD was 8/18/21, white/white, and upgraded rims. 😓

Merry Christmas all! Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season with your loved ones. Unfortunately, no MY for me just yet, but I did receive this snazzy 1/4 zip today!
My client got me some tesla gear for xmas...still no car as well. Reno needs at least 2 cars delivered soon 😂