Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I should not have checked my edd this morning 😩 I got pushed back to Mar-April. I don’t usually over think why this keeps changing but now I can’t help it! Is it the color I chose, the 7 seater configuration, or my ca location?! Anyways hoping you all have a better Merry Christmas! Maybe avoid checking til tomorrow unless you’re much closer than I was. 😔
Though you OD is 8/18, your Profile completion is October. It is the 7 seater that actually pulled you to December. But it looks like they will not be able to include you in the December 7 seater batch production. I have seen Tesla ignore profile completion in many cases and go by the OD. So you may yet be lucky for a January end push for 7 seater cars. Good luck.

Just got text to confirm contactless delivery at Fremont factory at 2 pm 12/26. Tomorrow. How does contactless delivery at Fremont factory work? I had asked for a home delivery but apparently I’m just outside the 35 mile distance max. I assume I’ll be notified what stall it is in, and when I accept delivery, they unlock car, and the two key cards will be inside?

Just got text to confirm contactless delivery at Fremont factory at 2 pm 12/26. Tomorrow. How does contactless delivery at Fremont factory work? I had asked for a home delivery but apparently I’m just outside the 35 mile distance max. I assume I’ll be notified what stall it is in, and when I accept delivery, they unlock car, and the two key cards will be inside?
From what I’ve seen, it seems like they will text you what stall it’s in. You examine the car, accept through the app, and then it unlocks for you. All paperwork, keys, etc will be in the car. At some point, I think a person will come verify and then you’re off.

Some people report having to go in first, probably because they didn’t get texted. Also, some have complained that technically they are accepting the car before they’ve been able to check out the interior.

I haven’t done it yet, so do you mind reporting back after?

From what I’ve seen, it seems like they will text you what stall it’s in. You examine the car, accept through the app, and then it unlocks for you. All paperwork, keys, etc will be in the car. At some point, I think a person will come verify and then you’re off.

Some people report having to go in first, probably because they didn’t get texted. Also, some have complained that technically they are accepting the car before they’ve been able to check out the interior.

Will do!

That’s exactly right. When you get there, park by the showroom if you don’t have the exact stall number yet. They’ll text you the stall number and once by the car, you can then access the car from your phone. If you need any help, just go inside the showroom.

If you see any issues upon pickup, take pictures and then request a service appointment via the app.

Last edited:
That’s exactly right. When you get there, park by the showroom if you don’t have the exact stall number yet. They’ll text you the stall number and once by the car, you can then access the car from your phone. If you need any help, just go inside the showroom.

If you see any issues upon pickup, take pictures and the. Request a service appointment via the app.
Called Tesla Walnut Creek and they said I should be getting delivery text before 2 pm today. Excited and anxious!

It is insane that between August (time I ordered) and now the MYLR price has gone up by 5K not to mention 1 year connectivity downgraded to 1 month (at least 100+$ value)
Perhaps some of the Sep, Oct & even Nov people who get their cars before us were prioritized cause they paid more
just saying!

Tesla price channg.png

Reactions: DrGriz