Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is a good chance some of us will get our Teslas from TX
this was a post on 12/31/2021

143334A6-F5B7-4AA8-AE76-522F41116504.jpeg

Happy new year everyone! I was not lucky enough to be apart of the Eoy rush. My current edd is Jan 6- Feb 3rd and has been that way for about a month now. Does edd usually shrink before getting a VIN or could it stay that full range and get a VIN?
It usually does, but I am always weary when you get close to EDD and nothing changes, last time this happened I got pushed, so it’s hard to tell

Happy new year everyone! I was not lucky enough to be apart of the Eoy rush. My current edd is Jan 6- Feb 3rd and has been that way for about a month now. Does edd usually shrink before getting a VIN or could it stay that full range and get a VIN?
IIRC I got the VIN after the first time my EDD shrunk to 2 weeks. It shifted around a lot after that, and I didn't get the "Schedule your delivery" text until about 2 weeks later (Which seems unusual, given what I see here).

Reactions: jennpeterson90
Hello Aug people getting ready for delivery, did you guys buy accessories? Lots of stuff out of stock but are the front mud flaps a must? Is it just to get less splatter on sloshy days?
You are in DC, so Yes. They are a must. It also helps prevent snow, Ice, pebbles from getting kicked up and chipping the paint behind the wheel well. Check with your SA. In Chicago, and other Snowy climates, Front Mud Flaps are standard. Some areas also get PPF installed along the drives side door.

So far, I have Mats and a Screen Protector (Black Friday\Cyber Monday Deals). Today, I ordered my NEMA 14-50 adaptor. (Been getting Quotes from Electricians to install the outlet) As soon as Homelink comes back into stock, will get that too. I am waiting on console organizers until after Delivery, so I can see how they work by default first.