Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now thats’ the way to do it! Congrats man! Do you know how long these PPF appointment takes?
Thanks, haha.

Full front end and pillars/mirrors, aim leaving it with the gent for all of Tuesday. Done properly a bunch of parts of the car are removed to wrap the material under.

Elegant Motoring in West Toronto is providing me with a lender car. Few days in and I'm already worried about my tesla driving habits which contradict normal driving practices.....like braking!

That is the issue, it’s attached to the bumper itself. So it was recommended to get a holder that attaches to the grill underneath. Something like this Tesla Model Y Front License Plate Mount - "Quick Bandit"
Yes understood. I believe the advice that I would have loved to have read was to let the delivery team know I didn't want them to attach it to the bumper. At this point it's already on there hence no need for a holder.

Thanks, haha.

Full front end and pillars/mirrors, aim leaving it with the gent for all of Tuesday. Done properly a bunch of parts of the car are removed to wrap the material under.

Elegant Motoring in West Toronto is providing me with a lender car. Few days in and I'm already worried about my tesla driving habits which contradict normal driving practices.....like braking!
So this actually reminds me my biggest issue(its a personal problem not a car issue) which is Regen. Now its only an issue because i coast alot.. im usually off the gas and just rolling behind for majority of my drives. Ive developed this habit and i do it subconciously now. During the test drive, i let of the gas to coast to a red light and experienced the tesla "braking/regening", and i remember having to press the gas again because of how aggresive it was. (Not a bad thing just saying its hard to get used to FOR ME). Ive developed this sense of coasting to red lights and its extremely natural for me. I can get used to it fast but its my parents i worry about. They didnt test drive the car (they forgot their licenses at home). Its going to be an interseting driving experince from them. Ill record it but i dont think they would let me post it, LOL.

Thanks, haha.

Update: they were giving me a Model S as a lender....but someone else came early and took it. So I'll be leaving in a model 3.
Not worried about braking anymore. Sad I'm not leaving with a plaid start. :)

So this actually reminds me my biggest issue(its a personal problem not a car issue) which is Regen. Now its only an issue because i coast alot.. im usually off the gas and just rolling behind for majority of my drives. Ive developed this habit and i do it subconciously now. During the test drive, i let of the gas to coast to a red light and experienced the tesla "braking/regening", and i remember having to press the gas again because of how aggresive it was. (Not a bad thing just saying its hard to get used to FOR ME). Ive developed this sense of coasting to red lights and its extremely natural for me. I can get used to it fast but its my parents i worry about. They didnt test drive the car (they forgot their licenses at home). Its going to be an interseting driving experince from them. Ill record it but i dont think they would let me post it, LOL.

Completely understand. Previous vehicle was a 6 speed manual. I used to coast everywhere.
I am 400km in and am mostly used to it now. Now that I'm getting familiar with AP and FSD I find I only forget about the style of driving when I correct the auto drive. For you, like you said, you'll adapt.

Your parents...

Set their profile differently. See pic.

Attachments

• 16412463195647229535871829637174.jpg
    16412463195647229535871829637174.jpg
    380.7 KB · Views: 75
Completely understand. Previous vehicle was a 6 speed manual. I used to coast everywhere.
I am 400km in and am mostly used to it now. Now that I'm getting familiar with AP and FSD I find I only forget about the style of driving when I correct the auto drive. For you, like you said, you'll adapt.

Your parents...

Set their profile differently. See pic.
Does "roll" lower the regen?