Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That’s what I felt, the MYLR as is was pretty fast for me, so i am not sure if adding that acceleration will be a stressing issue, besides, you can’t transfer over to your next car
I was planning on adding it, however, my wife said she isn't sure if she is going to ride with me with the MYLR acceleration....she definitely wouldn't with the boost.

I was planning on adding it, however, my wife said she isn't sure if she is going to ride with me with the MYLR acceleration....she definitely wouldn't with the boost.
when I drove the MYLR back in August the acceleration was pretty crazy, another reason why I did not go for the performance model, even with 0-60 at 4.8, the rollercoaster feeling was still there

I had trunk kick on my BMW X1, which my MYLR replaced. The trunk kick only worked about 60% of the time. I could never figure out why and never took it in for service.

When it worked, it was handy.
I have an X1 with the trunk kick. Once I figured out the motion, it became very reliable. I will miss it for sure. The videos I've seen of MY aftermarket sensors did not seem very easy to install, for my level of ability at least.

I went in to my service center yesterday, just to triple check there was not an issue with my profile completion. I ordered 8/4, EDD is "June." This would be 11 months after my order! He confirmed everything was in order and agreed it made no sense that my EDD was just a month shorter than for new orders. Just got a text from him saying that he "requested an escalation" of my order, though he's not sure how much it will help. Still, I appreciate his effort.

Ok… I’m cautiously optimistic…

Got the message to update my trade-in odometer this morning, which I did. Just got the new trade-in offer for my BMW X3… Tesla app was acting funny so I went to the Tesla website. Low and behold I had the message to accept the vision only system… and THEN a VIN appeared! EDD “pushed” from 1/8-21 to 1/20-25 but I’ll take that. Looks like a Freemont built MYLR ending in F356xxx.

Just called the Fremont support helpline regarding assigning of SA and just order status in general. The phone number is (650) 681-5000. The associate was actually very helpful which I didn't expect considering how my SA just ghosted me couple of months back. They also said that if you do find a vehicle in the local inventory(which I do at times), I can just give them a call and probably they'll be able to port my stuff to that(like referral, price etc). Although I don't know if I should believe them. lol

Ok… I’m cautiously optimistic…

Got the message to update my trade-in odometer this morning, which I did. Just got the new trade-in offer for my BMW X3… Tesla app was acting funny so I went to the Tesla website. Low and behold I had the message to accept the vision only system… and THEN a VIN appeared! EDD “pushed” from 1/8-21 to 1/20-25 but I’ll take that. Looks like a Freemont built MYLR ending in F356xxx.
Congrats man! Let Delivery begins for January