Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok… I’m cautiously optimistic…

Got the message to update my trade-in odometer this morning, which I did. Just got the new trade-in offer for my BMW X3… Tesla app was acting funny so I went to the Tesla website. Low and behold I had the message to accept the vision only system… and THEN a VIN appeared! EDD “pushed” from 1/8-21 to 1/20-25 but I’ll take that. Looks like a Freemont built MYLR ending in F356xxx.
Congratulations! I suppose for me it is back to watching everyone except me get a VIN. :)

Reactions: J1513

Got the message to update my trade-in odometer this morning, which I did. Just got the new trade-in offer for my BMW X3… Tesla app was acting funny so I went to the Tesla website. Low and behold I had the message to accept the vision only system… and THEN a VIN appeared! EDD “pushed” from 1/8-21 to 1/20-25 but I’ll take that. Looks like a Freemont built MYLR ending in F356xxx.
Finally, a VIN issued this week! Was beginning to think this week might be a shutout with regard to VINs.

I got that yesterday, added the new milage (+1,000km or ~620miles) and they offered me -$1,000 (~4% less) than a month ago. I'm wondering what your experience has been. I haven't accepted it just yet. I sent them an email asking why that big of a jump.

I got that yesterday, added the new milage (+1,000km or ~620miles) and they offered me -$1,000 (~4% less) than a month ago. I'm wondering what your experience has been. I haven't accepted it just yet. I sent them an email asking why that big of a jump.
I can’t remember how many miles I added (I’d guess 1,000-1,500), but my trade in went down nearly 4k. I‘ll likely stop by Car Max to see what they have to say.

I can’t remember how many miles I added (I’d guess 1,000-1,500), but my trade in went down nearly 4k. I‘ll likely stop by Car Max to see what they have to say.
Sold a 2016 pilot 2 weeks ago. Definitely shop around. Local Honda dealer offered the best price. You may want to check out your local dealer too

In that case, I should consider myself lucky. There is no car max in Canada, and one other aspect to consider (in Canada) is that I get +13% break when trading in (yes, 13% sales taxes!)

So in order to make sense, I would have to seel it for $3.2K more In order to break even.

sales knows nothing,

mine is F356764, what is yours?

Just called the Fremont support helpline regarding assigning of SA and just order status in general. The phone number is (650) 681-5000. The associate was actually very helpful which I didn't expect considering how my SA just ghosted me couple of months back. They also said that if you do find a vehicle in the local inventory(which I do at times), I can just give them a call and probably they'll be able to port my stuff to that(like referral, price etc). Although I don't know if I should believe them. lol
Find your own car in their inventory?? Did they say if they'll knock a grand off for you doing their job of matching a car to your order? Or maybe am employee discount for a whistle or something?

• Funny
Reactions: eeee-meeee
57252717-3A65-462C-8397-DE7C698C1D5C.jpeg
C21131D6-3614-4F83-8BEA-75EA91BFFCDC.jpeg

Today is day 10 since I took delivery of my 7 seater. This car was worth the wait. We absolutely love it. It rained for the first week, which is so unusual for Arizona. I hand washed it yesterday, gave it a proper bath.

Last week I had PPF done in the entire front end and ceramic tint on the front windows. I also had the Tesla emblems changed from silver to black. Waiting on the Dual Motor emblem in black. At this point, the only other exterior accessory I’m debating is mud flaps.

The only interior accessory I have is Tesla Shield drunk/trunk mats for 7 seat configuration. The storage compartments in the car are deep. Trying to figure out if I want any storage accessories.

I just sold my 2016 Land Rover yesterday. I did some switching back and forth from the Rover and Tesla for a week or so, and the Tesla is so much smoother and faster. Hear a lot of people say it has a stiff ride and it’s not a luxury vehicle and I disagree with both of those statements. You won’t regret your purchase when they deliver the car, but the process of ordering is so unpredictable and not fair at times. Hang in there everyone!