Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
lol nice! I have a playlists I want to play when I get my car!!
so that reminds me, one thing i regret was not listening to music when doing test drive. I just forget about testing the sound system. I listen to ALOT of music so its a surprise that i didnt. Bollywood Music can be really intricate so i cannot wait to listen some proper Orchestral music and see how it fairs to my Toyota Camry LOL

Reactions: in2survive
so that reminds me, one thing i regret was not listening to music when doing test drive. I just forget about testing the sound system. I listen to ALOT of music so its a surprise that i didnt. Bollywood Music can be really intricate so i cannot wait to listen some proper Orchestral music and see how it fairs to my Toyota Camry LOL
I have tested the sound system, trust me you will be very happy, I usually used TENET Movie soundtrack to test the bass levels especially, it's a powerful sound system!

LDCRS mats are very comparable to 3D Maxpider. But Tuxmats and the 3D Maxpider types are quite different type of mats.

Here is the link for Tuxmats

Yeah if you click floor mats it’s out of stock. This link shows trunk mats.

Reactions: samori01
Welp, with focus towards work dwindling this afternoon, seems like I can't stop checking this thread 😂 somehow I still expect the blue button to show up today after my EDD window shrunk to 14 days
That was me in the last days before it showed up, it was strange that when it did show up It felt casual partly cause I was sick :rolleyes:, but I guess the excitement kicked in later lol

• Funny
Reactions: kjudd11
That was me in the last days before it showed up, it was strange that when it did show up It felt casual partly cause I was sick :rolleyes:, but I guess the excitement kicked in later lol
Definitely feel like I'm going to be so consumed with skiing and watching football this weekend, I won't really be thinking about it until the end of Monday 😂 hurry up and start, weekend!

Reactions: samori01 and J1513
Definitely feel like I'm going to be so consumed with skiing and watching football this weekend, I won't really be thinking about it until the end of Monday 😂 hurry up and start, weekend!
it is easier when you are not thinking about it, but it's hard when your life revolves around it, like in my case, the car getting delivered right around the time I am moving, I am grateful it worked out

Reactions: kjudd11
You...are in for a treat.

Not sure bout the rumours...but possibly ex B&O engineers designed the system

Reactions: eric.freeman
Congratulations!

MSM LR with no addons here too, hopefully start making more of these :)

I'm wondering if Tesla is just kicking out the lower priced plain jane older orders now to get to the more slightly more expensive MYLR plain janes that they are backlogged on. Seems January might be the month for us August orders to get our cars...still only halfway through so plenty of time left.