Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
everyone should look at the news today for toronto.. WE had around 60 cm / 2 feet of snow today. Half my office didnt make it to work today. The only people that were in at work, was everyone working from home LOOL
Tell me about it... I shoveled for 1 hour and then when I was done with the driveway... another hour shoveling the kids backyard skating rink! IMG_6359.jpg

Picked up my baby this morning. Oddest thing ever, I didn’t get an S.A. ever assigned to me. I got to Tesla, opened the car with the app and found a fed-ex envelope inside with the keys. Inspected car, looked good, drove off… Just happy I got my car. 😁#touchless experience
d75ed889-9ee1-48b3-a8a8-2c0ff9d62519-jpeg.756854
04D3197B-9726-48BE-AB28-572B279134BF.jpeg

Attachments

• D75ED889-9EE1-48B3-A8A8-2C0FF9D62519.jpeg
    D75ED889-9EE1-48B3-A8A8-2C0FF9D62519.jpeg
    385.3 KB · Views: 160
Picked up my baby this morning. Oddest thing ever, I didn’t get an S.A. ever assigned to me. I got to Tesla, opened the car with the app and found a fed-ex envelope inside with the keys. Inspected car, looked good, drove off… Just happy I got my car. 😁#touchless experience
d75ed889-9ee1-48b3-a8a8-2c0ff9d62519-jpeg.756854
View attachment 756855
I love this, this is the exact trim I ordered, thanks for sharing, I love it and can't wait to get it this week, and the gemini wheels looks better than I thought

That was an interesting day. Started out with a VIN. Then only delivery day available was 4 days out on a Friday. Then they texted and asked if they can deliver tomorrow. We were at Carmel and I had to hurry and link to bank and make payment while standing on the sidewalk with dog on a leash in one hand and Tesla app on the phone in other while rest of the family were browsing inside a shop. That’s twenty first century car purchase experience for you. Like no other. :)

We are getting the Y dropped off first thing tomorrow morning! The delivery person confirmed AMD Ryzen. Didn’t care about any other rumored feature to ask.

That was an interesting day. Started out with a VIN. Then only delivery day available was 4 days out on a Friday. Then they texted and asked if they can deliver tomorrow. We were at Carmel and I had to hurry and link to bank and make payment while standing on the sidewalk with dog on a leash in one hand and Tesla app on the phone in other while rest of the family were browsing inside a shop. That’s twenty first century car purchase experience for you. Like no other. :)

We are getting the Y dropped off first thing tomorrow morning! The delivery person confirmed AMD Ryzen. Didn’t care about any other rumored feature to ask.
Congratulations, that is the best timeline, when they ask you to get your car early!

Reactions: leaftoy
EDD is still March 17 - April 14 for me. Been that way ever since ordering except for one week during December when it jumped to Christmas week. ...only to return to March 17 - April 14. Meanwhile my BFF and parents separately both ordered M3s and got them within a month, haha.

EDD is still March 17 - April 14 for me. Been that way ever since ordering except for one week during December when it jumped to Christmas week. ...only to return to March 17 - April 14. Meanwhile my BFF and parents separately both ordered M3s and got them within a month, haha.
What was your OD and when did you complete your profile?