Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@eric.freeman I forgot to ask, but did you make sure you got the 1 year of Connectivity.. also did you have to remind them or was it already mentioned

and to pivot of that.. @everyone who got a VIN. make sure when you pick up, you remind them we all have the 1 Year of premium connectivity
Fortunately that service is automated, any car purchased prior to Oct 15 get the 1 year, so when I accepted delivery, 1 year premium connectivity was activated automatically and got the email

@eric.freeman I forgot to ask, but did you make sure you got the 1 year of Connectivity.. also did you have to remind them or was it already mentioned

and to pivot of that.. @everyone who got a VIN. make sure when you pick up, you remind them we all have the 1 Year of premium connectivity
In my case right after the car was delivered, Premium Connectivity free 1 year subscription was not showing up (but was working fine). Sometime during the delivery day it started showing subscription end date as 1 year after delivery. Initially even Acceleration Boost wasn't showing up for purchase. Just FSD for purchase or subscription and premium connectivity for subscription. Everything worked itself out in a few hours.

Now if only they can schedule an upgrade to V11.

In my case right after the car was delivered, Premium Connectivity free 1 year subscription was not showing up (but was working fine). Sometime during the delivery day it started showing subscription end date as 1 year after delivery. Initially even Acceleration Boost wasn't showing up for purchase. Just FSD for purchase or subscription and premium connectivity for subscription. Everything worked itself out in a few hours.

Now if only they can schedule an upgrade to V11.
are you sure you want the v11, alot of people didnt like the new upgrades

Reactions: leaftoy
are you sure you want the v11, alot of people didnt like the new upgrades
I like to be on the bleeding edge. Not betas or previews, but whatever a company thinks is good enough to call it a release is good enough for me. Whether that is a sensible thing or not, I am not sure. :)

FWIW, the version that came with the car is relatively bug free.

What’s the theory on entering the 10 day window with no Vin?
i see august people push back when they enter EDD, but its not that far.. its like a day or two away and shorten the EDD in general. So its not a bad sign.. but i feel like eventually if you keep getting your Edd shortened with not VIN.. we will get pushed back. I think they are trying to really finish all August orders in Jan, idk about delivery but atleast VIN all the august orders

i see august people push back when they enter EDD, but its not that far.. its like a day or two away and shorten the EDD in general. So its not a bad sign.. but i feel like eventually if you keep getting your Edd shortened with not VIN.. we will get pushed back. I think they are trying to really finish all August orders in Jan, idk about delivery but atleast VIN all the august orders
I'm definitely expecting the scenario in which my VIN could be assigned in the next week or two, and delivery won't occur for me until February. Hoping that's the worst case scenario 🤞

Reactions: J1513