Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got matched to a third VIN after first 2 were damaged in transit and are in the body shop first and need new windshields once they are done fixing the rock damage.
Very unlikely this would be our car, but it's interesting to see 3 VIN numbers and 3 different purchase agreements. Local service centre does not work Mondays. I expect someone to send a text in the morning to remind us to just ignore the new VIN and delivery appointment.

New VIN NF3696xx

Got matched to a third VIN after first 2 were damaged in transit and are in the body shop first and need new windshields once they are done fixing the rock damage.
Very unlikely this would be our car, but it's interesting to see 3 VIN numbers and 3 different purchase agreements. Local service centre does not work Mondays. I expect someone to send a text in the morning to remind us to just ignore the new VIN and delivery appointment.

New VIN NF3696xx
Yeesh, that's a nightmare. Somehow I feel like this could be my fate when it's all said and done 😭

Reactions: eric.freeman

New VIN NF3696xx
Third time's the charm! 🤞

Reactions: BGOwner
Called the SA today, he said the registration and title takes long these days but no ETA, anyone can share your experience on how long before you got the title / registration?
I got my registration docs through email today. I've had the car since the 20th. I set up a dmv appt for tomorrow. Registration for my car is $800 in Nevada. I think AZ has wayyyyy better registration prices so good thing you moved there and not here 😂

I got my registration docs through email today. I've had the car since the 20th. I set up a dmv appt for tomorrow. Registration for my car is $800 in Nevada. I think AZ has wayyyyy better registration prices so good thing you moved there and not here 😂
Yes I know they got this deal with 80% discount on it but only this year, god help us on the next car whenever that is!

I am not sure why the SA made it seem that registration and title could last more than a month due to the DMV pace in OH? that was weird

Woke up to another delay. Now, 2/4-2/18. Hopefully staying in a two week range is a good sign (?)
Yahoooo!!! VINday!!!

<iframe src="Happy So Excited GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY" width="480" height="412" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="
">via GIPHY</a></p>

I could hardly believe my eyes when the app finally changed to show a VIN! EDD now says 2/4-2/8!