Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Texting with SA yesterday, said they saw a different EDD from what my app said. My side showed 4/30-6/4, their side said late April early may (tighter window). Now today I got put in June jail
I would take what they’re saying or seeing with a grain of salt. Same thing happened to me and my car never arrived on the earlier date they were seeing, Which was different than the date I was seeing

Reactions: avenger4ever
Hi Y'all!
Been a while
So this happened yesterday :D

1649456271197.png

Received a text from Tesla early this week asking if I needed to update my payment info. I had it set to cash with plan to update to financing after VIN was issued. Since they asked and thinking it was a positive development, I gave them the financing info per their request and was hoping a VIN would soon follow.....it has not. EDD still at 4/25-5/23.

MYLR5 Wht/Black | 19" | Tow | OD: 8/30/21

Reactions: BGOwner
Received a text from Tesla early this week asking if I needed to update my payment info. I had it set to cash with plan to update to financing after VIN was issued. Since they asked and thinking it was a positive development, I gave them the financing info per their request and was hoping a VIN would soon follow.....it has not. EDD still at 4/25-5/23.

MYLR5 Wht/Black | 19" | Tow | OD: 8/30/21
We have almost the same order besides color and I ordered one month after you and we are both in the midwest and we have the same EDD. I feel like that spells bad luck for me but hopefully that means you will be getting yours here soon.

We have almost the same order besides color and I ordered one month after you and we are both in the midwest and we have the same EDD. I feel like that spells bad luck for me but hopefully that means you will be getting yours here soon.
I'm not so sure about it spelling bad luck for you - there seems to be much inconsistency with how Tesla communicates (or doesn't) with customers at this stage of the process. Here's to hoping they both arrive soon.

Reactions: Kubelfan
There is less and less action in this thread. Lately I feel even more like Tesla has a personal vendetta against me and everyone else got their car. OD 8/31/21 EDD 6/22. I knew there was going to be a wait but never ever thought it would be almost a year. At what point does one give up and cancel order?

There is less and less action in this thread. Lately I feel even more like Tesla has a personal vendetta against me and everyone else got their car. OD 8/31/21 EDD 6/22. I knew there was going to be a wait but never ever thought it would be almost a year. At what point does one give up and cancel order?
I’m still here. Didn’t update here yesterday, but I got a call from my delivery center going over my order details to make sure everything is still accurate, and said that I should be getting a VIN in a few weeks. EDD range starts May 2nd, so hopefully that’s true.

Hopefully your date moves up and you get yours soon!

It's not personal. For sure.

Unless there's something you want more at this point, I think this would be a terrible time to cancel your order. It is likely that nothing else you might replace it with would be available sooner. I get your frustration. Did you miss a step or change something to throw you into another timeframe? Change payment? I know you probably already said but I've forgotten.

Hang in there. You'll be glad you did when it comes.

I am still here too. Good to hear that @RocY got called 3 weeks before EDD started. Gives me hope that in 2 weeks, I will get that call. (I have been quiet on my EDD saga as to not jinx it) My EDD has been strong for a few months now and has not been jumping all over the place, so I have hope that this will be it. It will be 2 months after my original EDD.

I am still here too. Good to hear that @RocY got called 3 weeks before EDD started. Gives me hope that in 2 weeks, I will get that call. (I have been quiet on my EDD saga as to not jinx it) My EDD has been strong for a few months now and has not been jumping all over the place, so I have hope that this will be it. It will be 2 months after my original EDD.
I'm still here too. Can't update my signature block anymore... ran out of characters, but current EDD is May 18-Apr16. I was driving by the DC Sat after driving an i4 and figured what the heck, I'll stop in and ask and see if they have a 7 seater or A vin... no vehicles and was told I could get a vin in a week or a a month. 🤪

Still here as well. Technically I am a May OD but I took my order off of hold August 1st, so I track close to you all and the September group. Still showing 4/16 - 5/15 EDD. If I don’t have movement I am probably going to add FSD to $10K as summer travel plans are dependent on having this car.

Reactions: DrGriz
I have been so close multiple times since January! I just keep entering the window and getting pushed. Although up until mid March I believe it was due to having an open trade estimate but even after resolving I have been pushed. Let’s see since we are in a new quarter.
Haven't checked the tmc tracker lately, are any 7 seaters being delivered lately? It just feels like there are issues preventing (3rd row specific hw or if the new 12v battery+tow = electrical connection is still an issue) them from going out and adding FSD won't help then.

Haven't checked the tmc tracker lately, are any 7 seaters being delivered lately? It just feels like there are issues preventing (3rd row specific hw or if the new 12v battery+tow = electrical connection is still an issue) them from going out and adding FSD won't help then.
I have seen two 7 seater VINS over the last few days. One without FSD and pretty much my exact build and one with FSD.

I just got my VIN!
Estimated deliver is April 16-22
Just got insurance and changing my payment method to part finance, part cash.

My latest EDD was April 6-20
Now have VIN and it is showing April 16-22

I got my Vin today! Yay 🥳

Reactions: afscotch
I’m still here. Didn’t update here yesterday, but I got a call from my delivery center going over my order details to make sure everything is still accurate, and said that I should be getting a VIN in a few weeks. EDD range starts May 2nd, so hopefully that’s true.

Hopefully your date moves up and you get yours soon!
I got a similar call three weeks ago and they also mentioned that my VIN would come in a few weeks.. and ofc it hasn't. EDD range starts 4/21 but still nada. I bet it'll get pushed out :(