Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m still here! It’s nice when we all check in once in awhile. Or I start thinking you all got your cars already and I’m the last one here. Although I’m thinking most would post pics once they get their cars 😊. I’m getting close to entering my latest edd. But not getting excited since the last few times I got close it ended up getting pushed back. So we’ll see hang in there! We’ll all get our lovely model y’s soon! My brother got his a few weeks ago and he ordered well after I did 😩 so yea I at least got to ride in his although once I did it made me extra bitter mine isn’t here yet. Though I am happy for him 😃He ordered almost the exact same one as me except our rims our different. So who knows how edd gets determined. Also, I’m getting jealous of those getting head’s up calls from Tesla lately 😳 makes me think my edd will get pushed back.

Haven't checked the tmc tracker lately, are any 7 seaters being delivered lately? It just feels like there are issues preventing (3rd row specific hw or if the new 12v battery+tow = electrical connection is still an issue) them from going out and adding FSD won't help then.
Recieved VIN yesterday, have not received delivery option yet, still in production (third time recieving a VIN btw only difference is this time it's on the app + text from tesla), OD 9/17 finished profile 9/19, added tow 9/20. Southern California. Was in EDD range 4-5 times every month since January. Also received MARCH text. Also recieved text at the end of March apologizing for not delivering in March and that they would prioritize for April delivery.

MYLR 7 seater, white/white, 19", Tow, no FSD

Recieved VIN yesterday, have not received delivery option yet, still in production (third time recieving a VIN btw only difference is this time it's on the app + text from tesla), OD 9/17 finished profile 9/19, added tow 9/20. Southern California. Was in EDD range 4-5 times every month since January. Also received MARCH text. Also recieved text at the end of March apologizing for not delivering in March and that they would prioritize for April delivery.

MYLR 7 seater, white/white, 19", Tow, no FSD
What happened to your vin the first two times? Also what’s your vin this time F4XX?

What happened to your vin the first two times? Also what’s your vin this time F4XX?
I received a VIN in Dec and it went away. Then I noticed a VIN in March on my agreements docs that was a F310xxx, but it's supposedly a invalid VIN. It's actually still there even with this new VIN that is on my display account page in bigger letters F419xxx. So I currently have 2 vins on my desktop Tesla account. 🤷

Reactions: Matt T and DrGriz
It's not personal. For sure.

Unless there's something you want more at this point, I think this would be a terrible time to cancel your order. It is likely that nothing else you might replace it with would be available sooner. I get your frustration. Did you miss a step or change something to throw you into another timeframe? Change payment? I know you probably already said but I've forgotten.

Hang in there. You'll be glad you did when it comes.
I changed from loan to cash after my may Edd got pushed to June thinking at this point, it can’t hurt. Seems like a Tesla employee would have leaked the Edd method madness by now. How do we not know this?

Reactions: DrGriz
I changed from loan to cash after my may Edd got pushed to June thinking at this point, it can’t hurt. Seems like a Tesla employee would have leaked the Edd method madness by now. How do we not know this?
Not sure why most SAs dont know this, we know it here. Its posted all through the forums. Yet SAs have been giving wrong information forever. Mine just said, don't complete financing because you will get multiple credit hits every time you renew it. He didnt say, select Cash instead. So I left it blank. Others have same story.

Is why I started thread, What you need to know about your EDD and why it gets pushed out. and linked a YouTube on it that someone recently created. We also suggest for Trade ins, Set to No trade in until you get your VIN. Same reason, it expires and pushes out your EDD

Reactions: DrGriz
Not sure why most SAs dont know this, we know it here. Its posted all through the forums. Yet SAs have been giving wrong information forever. Mine just said, don't complete financing because you will get multiple credit hits every time you renew it. He didnt say, select Cash instead. So I left it blank. Others have same story.

Is why I started thread, What you need to know about your EDD and why it gets pushed out. and linked a YouTube on it that someone recently created. We also suggest for Trade ins, Set to No trade in until you get your VIN. Same reason, it expires and pushes out your EDD
Maybe unpopular opinion, but I think the majority of the SAs simply don't care. I also suspect the ones that do care are likley older (mid-30s and up). They don't care if they are right, don't care if they are wrong, heck the one I talked to after my test drive didn't care if I ordered a car or not and suggested I just go home and do it online.

Reactions: DrGriz and BGOwner
Maybe unpopular opinion, but I think the majority of the SAs simply don't care. I also suspect the ones that do care are likley older (mid-30s and up). They don't care if they are right, don't care if they are wrong, heck the one I talked to after my test drive didn't care if I ordered a car or not and suggested I just go home and do it online.
I do think that Tesla wants you to get used to doing everything on line/via phone and probably tells the SAs to encourage that. That said, it does seem that they limit their interactions to just what is essential.

I’m not saying we don’t know about making sure to do cash and no trade profile. I’m saying we have no idea why person x gets car months before person y with all things being equal like profile and build.