Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've got MYLR White/White/Induction 20', No FSD, No Tow - 7/31/21 OD, 8/12-9/23 EDD.
It's been a painful literal year-long wait and I honestly don't think this car is ever going to materialize no matter what excuses they tell me on the phone....

Plus i get the pleasure of driving/flying (i'm sure within a last minute 2-day window) from VT to NJ to pick it up if and when it ever does -_ -

Reactions: erica3535
Unfortunately you are in the same camp as many of us. Some have even received vins only to then be recanted and extended out another month or more. I’ve been in the first week of two Edd, just to be pushed out again. Last month I was within a two week window, Tesla even messaged me to get my account in order, (financing etc.) so I do that and two days later.. pushed out TWO months.

Long story short, until they actually schedule a pick-up and your car is physically at that location, your Edd means literally nothing.
Thank you for the info! Makes it really hard to get financing in order, plan your life (if you are out of town when your car comes in, you risk losing it), etc. I get the “let’s just throw a month out so they think we’ve at least remembered that customer’s car”, but when they start communicating more specific windows and assigning VINS, it is super frustrating. I’m a fan of Elon/Tesla, but wonder how many other companies would get away with this and still have so much demand? Back to the waiting game…

well.

my EDD just changed for the first time since May to 9/1 - 10/6. (was previously 8/12 - 9/23)
I will say, i went from a 6-week to a 4-week window... but I can't help but still be absolutely LIVID to see the latter date teetering into Q4.

i'm so sad :(

well.

my EDD just changed for the first time since May to 9/1 - 10/6. (was previously 8/12 - 9/23)
I will say, i went from a 6-week to a 4-week window... but I can't help but still be absolutely LIVID to see the latter date teetering into Q4.

i'm so sad :(
I too just moved 4-5 weeks from 6 weeks today. Now 8/14-9/18(previously 8/11-9/22). Can you link the forum that saids fsd loophole still works?

Last edited:
I have had a two week window before and been pushed back to a one month window before which is where I sit now - then a week ago Tesla asked for new pictures for my trade which I uploaded - called them yesterday and they updated my trade in value but my EDD is still July 24-Aug 21