Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYP - 5 seater - Black exterior - White interior - 21" Überturbine - Tow - FSD

Order Date: 5/13

EDD 1: July 28-Sep 1

EDD 2: (updated on July 17): July 27-Aug 10

EDD 3: (updated on July 24): July 29-Aug 10

EDD 4: (updated on July 30th): August 25 - September 29. This inspired me to change from black interior to white interior and add tow hitch.

EDD 5: (updated on August 4th): August 15 - August 29.

Delivery Location: Los Angeles, CA

Still, no VIN… yet.

I removed the Tow Hitch today. Now just gotta wait for for an update.

I honestly don’t mind living my life and waiting but it’s the fact that the loan offer I have expires 09/15.

MYP - 5 seater - Black exterior - White interior - 21" Überturbine - Tow - FSD

Order Date: 5/13

EDD 1: July 28-Sep 1

EDD 2: (updated on July 17): July 27-Aug 10

EDD 3: (updated on July 24): July 29-Aug 10

EDD 4: (updated on July 30th): August 25 - September 29. This inspired me to change from black interior to white interior and add tow hitch.

EDD 5: (updated on August 4th): August 15 - August 29.

Delivery Location: Los Angeles, CA

Still, no VIN… yet.

I removed the Tow Hitch today. Now just gotta wait for for an update.

I honestly don’t mind living my life and waiting but it’s the fact that the loan offer I have expires 09/15.
We ordered our vehicles August 2021, not May 2022?? We have been waiting for 12 months…. I had my first Edd of January 2022, still have not received vehicle.

Reactions: voxel and erica3535
I was able to schedule delivery today after I got the text. The earliest I could schedule was a week from today. If I received the text, does that mean the delivery location has received my car? If they have I would assume I could pick it up much earlier!
I doubt that the DC has your car yet. They don't generally like to keep them very long, maybe a day or two for prep (prefer to turn over). My guess is it just left Fremont.

Oh, right. I did read that. Well, I still don't know why they would want to keep it a week.
Tesla Saint Louis texted me coincidentally and told me the car has an ETA of August 18 and then it needs a day or two for inspection. So that the earliest they could do delivery would be the 20th, which was just hours after I scheduled my delivery for August 19th. Its like they dont even realize that I was able to schedule for August 19th. I wonder if the delivery location has any idea about when the car will actually arrive.

• Informative
Reactions: DrGriz
Tesla Saint Louis texted me coincidentally and told me the car has an ETA of August 18 and then it needs a day or two for inspection. So that the earliest they could do delivery would be the 20th, which was just hours after I scheduled my delivery for August 19th. Its like they dont even realize that I was able to schedule for August 19th. I wonder if the delivery location has any idea about when the car will actually arrive.
12 days to go from Fremont to St. Louis. Must be on a Conestoga wagon. :)

OD: 8/18/21
Finally picked up my Austin built LRMY today. Build quality it pretty solid with no obvious issues. Did notice a slight rubbing noise from the steering column but was told it is normal. Will wait for a week to see if it goes away.
I don’t have wood trim on the doors but have alcantara trim. I don’t think I have matrix headlights.

OD: 8/18/21
Finally picked up my Austin built LRMY today. Build quality it pretty solid with no obvious issues. Did notice a slight rubbing noise from the steering column but was told it is normal. Will wait for a week to see if it goes away.
I don’t have wood trim on the doors but have alcantara trim. I don’t think I have matrix headlights.
Curious what your VIN is? I have 009XXX coming from Austin 8/17.