Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 highland accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
These floor mats will definitely fit
Thanks mate, I know they are, and exceptional quality, but I like the idea of covering the doorsteps at the same time and paying a half at the same time =) AUSGo quality seems not bad as well, while not that premium as HALOBLK. I ordered the umbrella windscreen shade from it btw =)

Reactions: sammody
I know for a fact the trunk and frunk will not fit, so I would source those elsewhere (crazyvictor) I will let you know if these AUSGO4WD ones fit when I receive them this Friday from Amazon.
Not a good news. Contacted them this morning and got reply in 30 mins:

1707268795119.png

Actually, if bought off Amazon and I receive them and try them but they do not fit would they arrange a return and refund or would I need to pay for the return cost?
I only had one return to Amazon and item was faulty. Return was free. I would assume your order fall under "doesn't fit" which is free return as well, but personally have not enough statistic to put my name on it =)

Reactions: Peterbeans
I am looking at sunshade options for the roof. My preference is for a lighter (grey) internal colour, but the main objective is to minimise radiated heat (so black would be ok). Anybody have a recommendation for one that fits and works well? Confused myself royally looking online.

Reactions: Tesl3on
I am looking at sunshade options for the roof. My preference is for a lighter (grey) internal colour, but the main objective is to minimise radiated heat (so black would be ok). Anybody have a recommendation for one that fits and works well? Confused myself royally looking online.

Like this? These ones have a reflective sheet that velcros on above this shade so you can use it to totally block out light and heat or let sone filtered light thru..

IMG_8757.jpeg
IMG_8758.jpeg

Like this? These ones have a reflective sheet that velcros on above this shade so you can use it to totally block out light and heat or let sone filtered light thru..

View attachment 1016127View attachment 1016128
Yes, like that. What brand/supplier Dronus? No rustling sound between the layers if the windows are open or air con blasting?

I see that you have a dog seat cover too. I'll need one of those for my mega shedder with dagger-like nails

My Highland 'Frunk' suction lock thingy arrived today (AliExpress). https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006442764395.html

Video suggests that the sucking mechanism in Highland (compared to Y and pre-Highland 3) is simpler and easier to install (see video). Now I just need the car to install it into. 15 days.

1707295789623.jpeg

Not sure that I can match @dronus for pre-purchased accessories, but I must be close:
  • boot liner inc trays for sub-boot and front boot
  • suction thingy
  • under-seat vent covers
  • rear screen protector
  • lifting pucks
  • UMC
  • shopping bag hook for boot
  • boxes and lids for rear corners of boot
  • boot lip protective cover
  • protective covers for carpet on front door sills
  • S3XY Knob and a couple of buttons
  • 'Slime' brand tyre repair kit inc compressor/inflator.
I think that's all. Not all of it is here yet, but it's all locked in.

Still interested in a mini-display to give me speedo straight ahead. (I wear multifocals, and off to the side is not the best for looking without turning head a bit.) But none of the usual manufacturers seem to have brought this to market yet for Highland. (Don't really want one of the big units that have Chinese-quality large graphics and that block the ventilation.)

Reactions: MacTessy and dronus
Yes, like that. What brand/supplier Dronus? No rustling sound between the layers if the windows are open or air con blasting?

I see that you have a dog seat cover too. I'll need one of those for my mega shedder with dagger-like nails
I belive i got the roof shade from here

But beige is out of stock. Nah i havent heard any noise.

This is the dog seat cover. I like it as it contains all the hair and stuff and has the mesh to alliw air cond in. Really high quslity imo

Reactions: MacTessy and TM3RWD
My Highland 'Frunk' suction lock thingy arrived today (AliExpress). https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006442764395.html

Video suggests that the sucking mechanism in Highland (compared to Y and pre-Highland 3) is simpler and easier to install (see video). Now I just need the car to install it into. 15 days.

View attachment 1016136

Not sure that I can match @dronus for pre-purchased accessories, but I must be close:
  • boot liner inc trays for sub-boot and front boot
  • suction thingy
  • under-seat vent covers
  • rear screen protector
  • lifting pucks
  • UMC
  • shopping bag hook for boot
  • boxes and lids for rear corners of boot
  • boot lip protective cover
  • protective covers for carpet on front door sills
  • S3XY Knob and a couple of buttons
  • 'Slime' brand tyre repair kit inc compressor/inflator.
I think that's all. Not all of it is here yet, but it's all locked in.

Still interested in a mini-display to give me speedo straight ahead. (I wear multifocals, and off to the side is not the best for looking without turning head a bit.) But none of the usual manufacturers seem to have brought this to market yet for Highland. (Don't really want one of the big units that have Chinese-quality large graphics and that block the ventilation.)
Mine has just cleared customs so probably next week.