Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 highland accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm thinking of ordering these mats. @dronus would you do us a favor and have a quick look to see if from these images the Highland has the same sort of shape under the seat for the rails etc?

1707170479394.png

1707170368755.png

1707170417247.png

I would honestly wait until they specifically say they're made for m3 highland.
I would wait until made for M3H is abundant in market and is 100% sure that the Excitement inflation in the price for these plasticky rubbery nylony items are deflated to a vaccum before even start thinking about it.

Until then excuse me dear shopify dropshippers and AliXprs gold diggers...:)

I would wait until made for M3H is abundant in market and is 100% sure that the Excitement inflation in the price for these plasticky rubbery nylony items are deflated to a vaccum before even thinking about it.
Yeah some of the items are probably the same but they add 20% with the word highland. Dunno. Ive tried to test most of the common things.
Imagine how much these things would cost in a bricks and mortar store!

Reactions: jeevas123
@dronus last assignment I swear... this little indentation I noticed on the highland mats but not older model.. something there on the floor level?

1707202887809.png

And it's carpet now on the top rear sections of the back seats too right not plastic anymore like below?

1707203350666.png