Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 Highland experiences, tips, tricks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And I finally got to use the wipers.
Seemed to work pretty well. The only intervention was once the rain had stopped the wipers kept going so I had to stop them.

Then I used the wishy washy squirter and it behaved and didn’t do it again. Probably just some pubes smeared near the camera.

Reactions: edy80y
My detailer applied the gtechniq ceramic coating yesterday and the results are amazing! Few pics below. Happy to pass along his details for anyone interested in the Canberra region.

Attachments

• IMG_0040.jpeg
    IMG_0040.jpeg
    474.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0037.jpeg
    IMG_0037.jpeg
    644.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0038.jpeg
    IMG_0038.jpeg
    565.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0033.jpeg
    IMG_0033.jpeg
    653.4 KB · Views: 9
Ha I just found out the windows close when you walk away from the car with your phone.

I went to walk away, remembered the window was open, pivoted, the windows closed with the mirrors, I pivoted back, guy walking past asks if I think I’m shaq, I just smiled and let that one go to the keeper.
Was actually quite a good witty retort in retrospect.

View attachment 1049481

I think someone here mentioned these guys make good products?
This came in a box of other stuff from Amazon so will give it a go!
I bought this for the car i sold when i got the M3. Worked like a treat, i want to try it on the tesla but haven't yet. I gotta say my windscreen is filthy from factory, but i've just put up with it cause i can never get it super clean edge to edge.

Reactions: dronus
I bought this for the car i sold when i got the M3. Worked like a treat, i want to try it on the tesla but haven't yet. I gotta say my windscreen is filthy from factory, but i've just put up with it cause i can never get it super clean edge to edge.
Yeah my windscreen looks like it has something sticky on the outside, noticeable when using a towel to dry it.
Will see how this works this weekend.

To my fellow Brisbanite also in a white highland, I was behind you as we turned onto Southern Cross Way from Kingsford Smith drive. Then as I overtook, you gave me a thumbs up, I gave you a wave. Haha made me smile for the rest of the drive home 😂👋🏻👍🏻
I saw a white highland down at port Noarlunga today. They look awesome. I didn’t get a wave 😕