Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 highland accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received despatch advice, so 8 days from order to despatch with 4-5 April estimated delivery (to Perth). Something you need to anticipate a need for, it seems.
I got my despatch email today as well, however it looks as though they’ve only sent a quarter of what I ordered. I’m sure the quality will be worth the wait, however I’m not sure if I should get some cheap roof shades as my car arrives in a week.

Tessories floor mats for Highland fit nice and snug and feel quite premium compared to my previous model 3 which had the X-CAR mats.

IMG_20240217_140605.jpg
IMG_20240217_140541.jpg
IMG_20240217_140552.jpg

@dronus let me know how you go trying to install the sill protectors on the front because man, I tried but its bloody hard to get on the side of the seat because the velcro sticks like glue and you can't push them down. Ended up making the carpet all fuzzy from the multiple attempts pushing and pulling 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: dronus
Installed the Tessories shade set, seems decent.
Wife complains about the heat at the top of her head and the car is parked outside at work so this should help a bit.
The rear shade sags a little in the middle which will affect anyone tall enough.

Also noticed the trim on the right hand C pillar wasn't clipped in fully, was likely removed when the parcel shelf was replaced.

IMG_8146.jpeg
IMG_8149.jpeg

Reactions: dronus and Tesl3on
@dronus let me know how you go trying to install the sill protectors on the front because man, I tried but its bloody hard to get on the side of the seat because the velcro sticks like glue and you can't push them down. Ended up making the carpet all fuzzy from the multiple attempts pushing and pulling 😬
Will do, wont be for another week or so until i get back.
Might need to slide a piece of paper between the velcro and carpet, push into place then pull the paper out…

Reactions: MacTessy and TE5L4
Technically it’s an accessory, so…
Has anyone managed to get their phone key to upgrade to UWB? I got the software update to the car today and updated the app and NOTHING. No prompt to upgrade the key? (I have the right phone for it too).
Wondered if anyone else was having issue?

Houston, we have a problem. While installing frunk soft closure thing I wired the power to it and then I was away for a minute my kid closed the frunk. Now it is showing as open in the app, but actually closed and I am not sure how to open it. Any ideas?