Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 highland accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got these but I’m having trouble with the brake pedal haha. I’ve got the accelerator on and secured. But boy, the brake one just doesn’t wanna fit. I have soft IT hands which doesn’t help. Going to punish my lack of flexibility on the weekend for a final attempt at the brake.

The pedals themselves are excellent.

• Funny
Reactions: sammody
I got these but I’m having trouble with the brake pedal haha. I’ve got the accelerator on and secured. But boy, the brake one just doesn’t wanna fit. I have soft IT hands which doesn’t help. Going to punish my lack of flexibility on the weekend for a final attempt at the brake.

Leave them out in the sun to heat up a bit before trying?

Reactions: dronus

Hairdryer really helped me. Then you really have to stretch the side bits before sliding it over the pedal base.

Hey folks. The missus is letting me buy one accessory each pay cycle. Probably a good thing! 😂

Just bought the little insert trays for the Model 3 centre console, but want to get the grocery bag hooks next.

What's everyone's recommendation about what to get?
You will only need one hook as there is only one exposed screw in the boot.

The list is long and distinguished @Jules22

You will only need one hook as there is only one exposed screw in the boot.

The list is long and distinguished @Jules22
Yes, I know it's a strange thing to order. And that they strangely come in 3s. 😂

Is there a particular supplier that does them better than others? Or is it pretty standard across everyone who offers them?

Also @dronus I saw a Stealth Grey Highland today. Looked amazing. You chose well.

Yes, I know it's a strange thing to order. And that they strangely come in 3s. 😂

Is there a particular supplier that does them better than others? Or is it pretty standard across everyone who offers them?

Also @dronus I saw a Stealth Grey Highland today. Looked amazing. You chose well.
I think I got 3 as well. I have one in my boot, I gave one to my neighbour and I suspect the dog ate the 3rd one.

It depends I guess, the Australian online stores have them now and they are also all over aliexpress. Shop around and get what feels right :) I suspect they are similar haha.

Yeah I’m loving it, still gets lots of looks.
I’m seeing more m3h around Adelaide too, saw a blue one which looked really nice too.

Have you got good floor mats ?

I think I got 3 as well. I have one in my boot, I gave one to my neighbour and I suspect the dog ate the 3rd one.

It depends I guess, the Australian online stores have them now and they are also all over aliexpress. Shop around and get what feels right :) I suspect they are similar haha.

Yeah I’m loving it, still gets lots of looks.
I’m seeing more m3h around Adelaide too, saw a blue one which looked really nice too.

Have you got good floor mats ?
I have the stock carpet ones the Model 3 comes with. So far they've been OK. But I really need to clean KITT. Got our 3 week check up this Monday for the PPF wrap. Was told not to wash the car until that check up. So keen to clean it next weekend.

Carpet inside is doing OK. Got a lot of pubes that need vacuuming up. Will just do it all in one go next weekend.

Keen to get better floor mats but want something more carpet than plastic. But not looking to get too many accessories too quickly. One every 2 weeks is what the missus is allowing. 😂