Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 highland accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here, no idea where my mats are, emailing them has been no use at all. I am tempted to cancel and get my credit company to reverse the payment.
I messaged the local store who got someone from the international store to respond. I then got an email today confirming the limited info on the tracking site and telling me it will arrive and to be patient. No car to put them in yet so that is what I'll try to do.

Reactions: Murphster
I messaged the local store who got someone from the international store to respond. I then got an email today confirming the limited info on the tracking site and telling me it will arrive and to be patient. No car to put them in yet so that is what I'll try to do.
This is what I would do @Murphster

Frank does his best to help out considering this is shipped separately from the AU store.

Same here, no idea where my mats are, emailing them has been no use at all. I am tempted to cancel and get my credit company to reverse the payment.
IMG_3585.jpeg

This is my update on the mats - using a translator I believe it says estimated delivery is 17th March. Not sure if that’s estimated delivery to Australia/my front door.

Reactions: Murphster