Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 Highland experiences, tips, tricks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Keith SC. Got the place to myself

IMG_9107.jpeg

Tried autopilot (and autosteer) out for past few days. It tried to swerve into a car in Kogarah in the intersection just after the hospital. Had to disengage + auto emergency brakes came on. Was scary. Be wary of this road, no idea why it can't handle it at all
that is because it picks up the dotted line from the adjoining T intersection so it suddenly thinks that dotted line is the right hand marker its using and tries to dunk you to the lane to the left so it can keep that line on the right.

I drew this dodgy representation of what happens when I was telling Dronus about it a few weeks back. You might be able to find my post.

Attachments

• IMG_3404 2.jpg
    IMG_3404 2.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: dronus
ohh no 16c/kwh !!! That must have been devastating!

Anyone interstate that missed my last post... Here is the best rates i can seem to get in Good Old South Australia where privatization is doing its best at keeping our prices high as well as their profits...

Peak - 0600hrs - 1000hrs 48c/kwh
Shoulder - 1000hrs - 1500hrs 28c/kwh
Peak - 1500hrs - 0100hrs 48c/kwh
Off Peak - 0100hrs - 0600hrs 32c/kwh

That "shoulder" is when we generate most of our power via Solar. But still 28c/kwh!!!!

There are other plans which promise lower, according to the federal government price comparison guide one provider would overall reduce my power bill by $72 a year, they have zero cost power for an hour a day, when im at work and everything is off anyway so their comparison rates are higher which would cost me more.....
Have you looked at switching to OVO? They have 8c/kwh Off Peak and a better FIT.