Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just had a look at the tracking for Morning Crystal and there has been no data since 2/1.
Is anyone able to see anything different?
The VesselFinder site says it has satellite position data from 16 minutes ago, but you have to pay their subscription to access it. I think we'll start getting more regular free updates when it's closer to Australia.

Reactions: Goneincognito
Just had a look at the tracking for Morning Crystal and there has been no data since 2/1.
Is anyone able to see anything different?
png.png

Off the coast of PNG. I did a 7 day free trial hahaha.

Those who got their VIN updated with a possible 2024 build? Have you guys got an updated invoice with the build date and any update regarding the updated EDD?
I just checked. I my EDD is currently blank with TBD on the website account.
My Invoice is still the old VIN, however my Application for Registration paperwork is now broken and cannot be opened - PDF reader says it's corrupted.

Off the coast of PNG. I did a 7 day free trial hahaha.

haha.. great idea. lucky you didnt use that free trial on GC. would have been a waste..

Does the trial get you anything worth getting apart from the ability to track when others can't?

Seems a scam that you can track aircraft live for free, but they want you to pay to see a ship

You can track it in realtime using this link on Shipnext:

The dates you got lines up with being on the ship following Morning Crystal (1Feb-22Feb). But you are getting a 2024 built car so should be worth the wait 😄
I mean besides the manufacture year there's no difference between my '24 model and the '23 ones on the Crystal. If say, we got the soft refresh as a surprise, then sure! But because juniper is probably going to be released this year, I'll forever have the "old 2024" model 😆!

Sorry I don't mean to be negative. I do think it's cool to be getting a '24 model. 😊👌 I'm so thankful it's not the stinky ship car.