Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There’s an update in the Qld ports site for the Morning Crystal. There’s a date set for it to go to Fisherman Island from Port Cartwright Anchorage.
IMG_4759.jpeg

A few details about my GC order, maybe there are others in the same situation

-ordered on 25th October
-2024 VIN re-assigned
-EDD of February 28 - March 20
-Contacted Tesla via SMS and phone and confirmed that it is on the Morning Crystal

---
1. I didn't know there were 2024 VINs on the MC
2. Why is the EDD all the way out in Feb-Mar? Are they being conservative because of the number of deliveries which need to take place?
Update on my order
-rego paperwork received
-EDD updated to February 16 - March 08
-build date 08/01 as per invoice

Still not 100% sure what ship its on, but I guess could be MC?

Update on my order
-rego paperwork received
-EDD updated to February 16 - March 08
-build date 08/01 as per invoice

Still not 100% sure what ship its on, but I guess could be MC?
Im a bit confused how the build date could be 8/1 (2 days ago) and it be on the MC which left 6 days before that. Unless they are building cars on the ship these days?

Reactions: Bal P
So would I be right in saying everyone with a 2024 vin (3700×××) built 8 Jan, will have their car on Paganella?
My Sydney EDD again shifted to 16/2 to 8/3
Probably on the Paganella, but COULD possibly be on the Morning Crystal if the "build date" on the paperwork is incorrect. It's most likely not the case though.
Based on the current timeline, I reckon we will get our cars a few weeks after the MC people get theirs.

Received new registration paperwork and final invoice but on the final invoice showing build date 01/01/0001.

Anyone having same issues?

Raph_ said the same thing a few pages back: Australian Model Y Waiting Room

Im a bit confused how the build date could be 8/1 (2 days ago) and it be on the MC which left 6 days before that. Unless they are building cars on the ship these days?
I'm also still dubious about people getting VINs allocated on the 5th of January and then the cars supposedly getting built on the 8th of January.

Sounds like a few gremlins in Tesla's system.

Reactions: dronus