Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got the text at 14:05 on Friday.
It didn't ask me to schedule, it just said that the car is now in the right country and we'll let you know when we're ready.
Oh, and it also said something like: "if you ever want to see your car, place lots of $$$$$ in our account - soon".
haven’t gotten my message yet, i called and they said i’ll get the message when they transport it to the delivery center. But I haven’t seen anyone else that hasn’t gotten the message yet

Anyone have the shipping dates for the lapis arrow?
Looks like it’s due in Melbourne Feb 4. Seems odd that Brisbane and Sydney aren’t listed on the route but I’d guess they will still obviously be visited first since I have one on there coming to Brisbane.

Hey Stink bug enthusiasts,

Quick question: Is it just me, or does Tesla’s ‘generous’ offer of 6 months of Enhanced Autopilot feel a bit like getting socks for Christmas? 🧦 Especially when half of us already snagged a 3-month EAP referral bonus. It’s like, thanks for the extra sock, Tesla! And with the new Model Y on the horizon (queue dramatic music 🎵) and the additional stamp duty payment/redemption fun, it feels like we’re in a game show where the prizes are... let’s say, underwhelming.

Has anyone had anything better?
Cheers

Hey Stink bug enthusiasts,

Quick question: Is it just me, or does Tesla’s ‘generous’ offer of 6 months of Enhanced Autopilot feel a bit like getting socks for Christmas? 🧦 Especially when half of us already snagged a 3-month EAP referral bonus. It’s like, thanks for the extra sock, Tesla! And with the new Model Y on the horizon (queue dramatic music 🎵) and the additional stamp duty payment/redemption fun, it feels like we’re in a game show where the prizes are... let’s say, underwhelming.

Has anyone had anything better?
Cheers
I still haven’t been advised of 6 months free EAP

Only 3 months from my referral

And I’m getting the same stinky MY23 MYP

But I paid $7k less than the website

Looks like it’s due in Melbourne Feb 4. Seems odd that Brisbane and Sydney aren’t listed on the route but I’d guess they will still obviously be visited first since I have one on there coming to Brisbane.

Did anyone notice in the ports listed in the above link that it never stopped in Shanghai, does this mean there are no Teslas onboard?

Edit Or do the websites not list ALL the ports visited?

Last edited:
Is Crystal playing hard to get for us Melburnians? Yeah nah, my working conspiracy theory is that the wharfies industrial action is causing delays in Port Melbourne. The journey isn't over yet!

1705802733687.png