Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autailors mats on Amazon

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have any experience with this brand of floor mats? I'm trying to find some mats that are more water resistant that the stock mats but I don't like the hard surface type all weather mats like the Weather Tech or Tesmanian type mats, looking for something with a little cushion but doesn't catch the dirt like carpet.

Yup I got them the first day they offered them.
IMG_20200421_182943.jpg
IMG_20200421_182424.jpg
IMG_20200421_182216.jpg
IMG_20200421_182142.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: macanjr
All good? No issues with them? How flexible is the trunk mat? Is is hard to get to the second smaller storage area with the mat in place or can you fold it back to get to that storage area? Also, I've hear some mats have an odor from the manufacturing process, any issues there? Sorry for all the questions but at this point these are the best I've seen in meeting the characteristics I'm looking for.

All good? No issues with them? How flexible is the trunk mat? Is is hard to get to the second smaller storage area with the mat in place or can you fold it back to get to that storage area? Also, I've hear some mats have an odor from the manufacturing process, any issues there? Sorry for all the questions but at this point these are the best I've seen in meeting the characteristics I'm looking for.
The hatch one is flexible enough, I wouldn't say it's difficult to get to the back storage area and it's not super easy. Haven't noticed any smell. Fit and finish is great except for the front passenger ( it's cut long because of the model 3 and can't be put under the seat due to the risers on the model y). Its realistically like 2 inches too long under the glovebox. I just wedged it under the trim with no issue.

They also are designed like the stock ones where they work like Velcro and do not move which is great but also makes it a tad harder to use the back storage under the mat, the mat holds onto it a little.

The hatch one is flexible enough, I wouldn't say it's difficult to get to the back storage area and it's not super easy. Haven't noticed any smell. Fit and finish is great except for the front passenger ( it's cut long because of the model 3 and can't be put under the seat due to the risers on the model y). Its realistically like 2 inches too long under the glovebox. I just wedged it under the trim with no issue.

They also are designed like the stock ones where they work like Velcro and do not move which is great but also makes it a tad harder to use the back storage under the mat, the mat holds onto it a little.
Those look nice and was about to pickup a set but...$259! Yikes!

I don't know if they added a new option or I was just ignorant and didn't see it but Autailors does have a mat set that has the two piece trunk mats. So far that is the only mat maker with that configuration I've found. I have my car now, so I'm probably going to order them after looking around one last time.

I have the single piece top trunk mat and I have no issues getting stuff in and out of the sub-trunk.
I think I'm going to go with the 9 piece just for the convienence of being able to get to both of the lower storage spaces without having to pull out the larger mat or crawl below it to get to the smaller storage space by the back seat. I don't haul much and don't worry about spills so this will probably work better for me versus the one piece unit but I can see if you are worried about spills the one piece would be better. Thanks everyone for posting pics.

Waiting on my VIN for my first Tesla. After doing way too much research, I decided I wanted the 9-piece white/black mats. Placed my order a couple of weeks ago. It took a while for them to ship, and then another week to be delivered. Finally got them, and they're the wrong color. Pretty bummed.

I've emailed them, and will update with how they handle it.

Reactions: tk1971
I got them in the plain grey, and I think they look great. I don't like the look of all-season rubber and don't need them in SoCal. I go bodyboarding a lot, though, and these are great for holding onto the sand while not looking or feeling gross like sandy rubber mats, but still being easy to clean. They are also super comfortable under foot - perfect for kicking off the flip flops and driving barefoot.

I have the split trunk set, which is great for getting into each trunk compartment. The frunk and sub-trunk mats fit perfectly.