Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autoexpostore

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone ever hear of autoexpostore in great neck ny? They are financing teslas and the prices seem to be real good. Was going to call them in the next day so just seeing if anyone has any experience with them. They are doing 72 month financing on Tesla was 3k down. Cheaper then anyplace else I can find so strange.

Thanks!

I have no experience, but their prices are either misleading or seem too good to be true. Unless I'm missing something this car comes out to $48k with the terms they are stating. It's also odd that they don't actually list the prices.

Also "and Final payment are subject to primary lender approval." Makes me think maybe they throw a large payment at the end of the loan. Is that even a thing?

Used 2015 Tesla Model S For Sale | Great Neck NY

I have no experience, but their prices are either misleading or seem too good to be true. Unless I'm missing something this car comes out to $48k with the terms they are stating. It's also odd that they don't actually list the prices.

Also "and Final payment are subject to primary lender approval." Makes me think maybe they throw a large payment at the end of the loan. Is that even a thing?

Used 2015 Tesla Model S For Sale | Great Neck NY

Sounds like a balloon payment is due at the end of the loan. The VIN brings back an Autotrader listing for $65K:

Autotrader - page unavailable