TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Autoexpostore

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by Club206, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Club206

Club206 Member

Anyone ever hear of autoexpostore in great neck ny? They are financing teslas and the prices seem to be real good. Was going to call them in the next day so just seeing if anyone has any experience with them. They are doing 72 month financing on Tesla was 3k down. Cheaper then anyplace else I can find so strange.

Thanks!

2. ASMills85

ASMills85 Member

I have no experience, but their prices are either misleading or seem too good to be true. Unless I'm missing something this car comes out to $48k with the terms they are stating. It's also odd that they don't actually list the prices.

Also "and Final payment are subject to primary lender approval." Makes me think maybe they throw a large payment at the end of the loan. Is that even a thing?

Used 2015 Tesla Model S For Sale | Great Neck NY

3. cellphonechris

Sounds like a balloon payment is due at the end of the loan. The VIN brings back an Autotrader listing for $65K:

Autotrader - page unavailable