Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Automatic TeslaCam And Sentry Mode Video Processing In Azure

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

DRive

Sep 20, 2019
NL
I'm running a solution with automatic TeslaCam and Sentry Mode video processing, using Azure services for storage and batch processing!
It also leverages the TeslaUSB project and this tesla_dashcam script, both available GitHub.
The best thing is, after the videos are processed I get a notification on my phone with a direct link to the video, made possible by Power Automate.

I've shared my setup in an overview blog post you can find here: Automatic TeslaCam And Sentry Mode Video Processing In Azure - Part 1: The Overview
Follow-up blog posts about the details, including all the code I used so you can recreate this solution for yourself, are coming up (as of now parts 2 and 3 are already online on my blog at Modern Data & AI - A blog on Power BI, Modern Integration & the Azure Data Platform).

Thought I gave everyone here a heads-up about this solution, might inspire someone .
Feel free to drop any questions in the comments below the blog posts, or as a reply here of course!

I'm running a solution with automatic TeslaCam and Sentry Mode video processing, using Azure services for storage and batch processing!
It also leverages the TeslaUSB project and this tesla_dashcam script, both available GitHub.
The best thing is, after the videos are processed I get a notification on my phone with a direct link to the video, made possible by Power Automate.

I've shared my setup in an overview blog post you can find here: Automatic TeslaCam And Sentry Mode Video Processing In Azure - Part 1: The Overview
Follow-up blog posts about the details, including all the code I used so you can recreate this solution for yourself, are coming up (as of now parts 2 and 3 are already online on my blog at Modern Data & AI - A blog on Power BI, Modern Integration & the Azure Data Platform).

Thought I gave everyone here a heads-up about this solution, might inspire someone .
Feel free to drop any questions in the comments below the blog posts, or as a reply here of course!

Your blog posts are helpful, But what happened?? From what I can tell, there never was a part 5 / completion? 2020 was a crap year, anyway you could write/post the last portion of this solution?

Thanks in advance!